API Floating Pellet Betta Fish Food, .78-oz bottleBy API
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- A complete and balanced diet for betta fish.
- Promotes optimal color and nutrient absorption.
- Crafted with nutritionally enhanced protein.
- Can help reduce the amount of ammonia by 30%.
- Helps keep water cleaner and clearer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Wheat, Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Squid Meal...||Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Wheat Starch, Condensed Fish Protein Digest...||Bloodworms.||Whole Wheat, Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Squid Meal...||Whole menhaden fish meal, Whole wheat, Wheat middlings...|
|Fish Type||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta||Betta, Goldfish, Cichlid...||Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder, Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Betta prefers these pellets over the yellow bottle pellets. These pellets are smaller in size and seems tasty for him. Why can these pellets be sold in stores? I bought it at a pets store...so I will remove one start because of waiting for the product via mail. Not clear: on bottle is 1.0 oz and description on your website is .78-oz?????????
They didn't float
Although these are called "floating pellets" they did not float. In addition, I had to squish them a bit becuase they were too large for my little fish to eat. He kept trying, but then he'd spit them right out.