API Goldfish Protect Aquarium Water Conditioner, 4-oz bottle
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports safe tap water, working to protect your goldfish from harmful ammonia.
- Helps to remove chlorine and chloramines from tap water.
- The removal of toxic chemicals may keep your finned friends safe from reactions and health problems often caused by tap water.
- Adds a protective slime coat to your tank, full of health-boosting minerals to help support the overall health of your fish.
- Ideal during start-up and as part of your regular maintenance—whenever you fill your tank with fresh water.
Learn More About API From Our Team of Experts
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAPI Goldfish Care Pack Aquarium Water Conditioner, 1.25-oz bottle$5.59Chewy Price$5.31Autoship Price
- Kent Marine Purple Tech Purple Macro-Algae Stimulator, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- dealAPI Betta Aquarium Water Conditioner, 1.7-oz bottle$3.19Chewy Price$5.09List Price$3.03Autoship Price
- dealAPI Calcium Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit, 1 count$9.12Chewy Price$17.99List Price$8.66Autoship Price
- Fluval Quick Clear Cloudy Water Treatment, 4-oz bottle$4.89Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.65Autoship Price
- Fluval Ammonia Remover Nylon Filter Bags, 3 count$4.85Chewy Price$10.49List Price$4.61Autoship Price
- API pH Up Freshwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 4-oz bottle$5.32Chewy Price$9.29List Price$5.05Autoship Price
- API Nitrate NO3 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit, 90 count$12.25Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.64Autoship Price
- Fluval Cycle Biological Booster Water Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$7.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.13Autoship Price
- Tetra AquaSafe Aquarium Water Conditioner, 1.69-oz bottle$2.48Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.36Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond AquaSafe Tap Water Conditioner, 16.9-oz bottle$10.60Chewy Price$16.19List Price$10.07Autoship Price
- dealAPI 5 in 1 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 4 count$5.98Chewy Price$8.89List Price$5.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Goldfish||Goldfish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid...||Goldfish||Tropical Freshwater, Cichlid, Betta...|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Pond||Freshwater, Pond||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Pond||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
Do it help with cloudy water ?
Answer by • Mar 26, 2021
Water exchanges will always help to remove some cloudiness, so a water exchange using the Goldfish Protect would be appropriate. Cloudiness can be caused by high ammonia, so it is recommended also using API Quick Start to boost the bacterial filtration in the aquarium to remove ammonia to keep the fish healthy and the aquarium clear.
Does this help with ph gg and kh levels
Answer by • Mar 07, 2021
API Tap Water Conditioner does not alter pH, KH or GH of the water.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By whatshername on Apr 10, 2022
I use this with the Api aquarium cleaner and my 75-gallon Goldfish tank is crystal clear. I have used this combo for years.