API KH Carbonate Hardness Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium Test Kit
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Tests tap, fresh and saltwater for carbonate hardiness (KH)
- Low KH levels can cause rapid and wide shifts in pH levels which can stress fish and cause illness or death
- Comes with test tube, test drops and color chart
- Test regularly to maintain healthy tank
- Easy-to-follow instructions, simply compare results with the color chart and follow the recommendations if action is needed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Cichlid, Betta, Goldfish...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid||Betta, Goldfish, Marine Fish...||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Betta, Cichlid, Bottom Feeder||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater, Betta...|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
How many drops for a fresh water test?
Answer by • Mar 04, 2020
This Aquarium Test Kit tests for carbonate hardness and general hardness in the water. To test the hardness of your water, you will need a clean test tube with 5 milliliters of water and adding 1 drop of this solution at a time. The instructions included in this kit will instruct on how to use based on your requirements.
Be the first to recommend this product.