API KH Carbonate Hardness Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium Test Kit
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Tests tap, fresh and saltwater for carbonate hardiness (KH)
- Low KH levels can cause rapid and wide shifts in pH levels which can stress fish and cause illness or death
- Comes with test tube, test drops and color chart
- Test regularly to maintain healthy tank
- Easy-to-follow instructions, simply compare results with the color chart and follow the recommendations if action is needed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra EasyStrips Complete Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 25 count$12.99Chewy Price$26.39List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- API Nitrite NO2 Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium Test Kit, 180 count$8.99Chewy Price$15.39List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- API pH Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 25 count$14.24Chewy Price$16.59List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- API Marine Saltwater Master Test Aquarium Kit$29.99Chewy Price$55.09List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- API Pond Wide Range pH Test Kit 160-Test Pond Water Test Kit, 1 count$8.46Chewy Price$12.09List Price
- API Copper Cu+ Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit, 90 count$12.50Chewy Price$16.29List Price$11.88Autoship Price
- API Phosphate PO4 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit, 150 count$12.50Chewy Price$19.59List Price$11.88Autoship Price
- D-D H2 Ocean Salinity Refractometer$69.99Chewy Price
- API Replacement Test Tubes for Aquarium Liquid Test Kits, 24 count$24.13Chewy Price$37.29List Price$22.92Autoship Price
- Wardley Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$1.76Chewy Price$2.97List Price$1.67Autoship Price
- Fluval Total Protection Water Conditioner, 16.9-oz bottle$9.68Chewy Price$10.49List Price$9.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Cichlid, Betta, Goldfish...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid||Betta, Goldfish, Marine Fish...||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Betta, Cichlid, Bottom Feeder||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
How many drops for a fresh water test?
Answer by • Mar 04, 2020
This Aquarium Test Kit tests for carbonate hardness and general hardness in the water. To test the hardness of your water, you will need a clean test tube with 5 milliliters of water and adding 1 drop of this solution at a time. The instructions included in this kit will instruct on how to use based on your requirements.
Be the first to recommend this product.