API Nitrate NO3 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High levels of nitrate can create unwanted algae growth and poor water quality, but this kit helps you to control it.
- This kit tests nitrate levels ranging from 0 to 160 ppm in fresh or saltwater.
- Designed for use in both fresh and saltwater aquariums.
- Prevents unwanted algae growth in your aquarium.
- Includes two bottles of the liquid test solution, two color cards, glass test tube and information on how to correct levels.
Help keep your aquarium in tip-top shape with API's Nitra-Zorb filtration pouch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAqueon Ammonia Neutralizer Water Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$4.92Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.67Autoship Price
- API GH & KH General & Carbonate Hardness Freshwater Aquarium Test Kit$11.99Chewy Price$16.78List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Aqueon Tap Water Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$18.97Chewy Price$48.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- API Aquarium Start-Up Pack$5.78Chewy Price$8.28List Price$5.49Autoship Price
- Aqueon Aquarium Freshwater Plant Food, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- API Tap Water Conditioner, 1-gal$39.98Chewy Price$55.98List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- API pH Freshwater Aquarium Test & Adjuster Kit, 250 count$12.98Chewy Price$18.28List Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Sludge Reducer with Clear-Zyme Technology Water Conditioner, 4 count$6.20Chewy Price$11.09List Price$5.89Autoship Price
- API CO2 Booster Freshwater Aquarium Plant Care Treatment, 16-oz bottle$14.29Chewy Price$19.98List Price$13.58Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Aquatics Waste-Away Natural Aquarium Cleaner for Freshwater Aquariums, 8-oz bottle$15.75Chewy Price$18.29List Price$14.96Autoship Price
- API Pond-Zyme Sludge Destroyer Pond Sludge Remover, 16-oz bottle, bundle of 2$60.76Chewy Price$63.96List Price$57.72Autoship Price
- API Pond Master Test Kit, 500 count$34.98Chewy Price$48.98List Price$33.23Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Betta, Goldfish, Marine Fish...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Testing the pollutant levels of aquarium water is essential for maintaining the good health of your fish and plants, but regular testing of the Nitrate level is absolutely necessary. If you have an established tank or are cycling a new tank you need to monitor the Nitrate level on a regular basis. I was very pleased to find out that I could buy the individual Nitrate test kit. I have the big test kit but I needed just the Nitrate kit because it's the one I use the most and I used it all. I didn't want to buy the big kit again just to get the Nitrate. Unfortunately, the test uses 10 drops each of both solutions as opposed to 3 or 5 drops for most of the other tests.
Best Method To Check Nitrates
Been using API Liquid Test Kits for some time, and find them very reliable.
Great test kit
I believe my niece misplaced one of the two bottles so I bought this as a replacement. Good to have it back and be able to keep an eye on the nitrates in my shrimp tanks.
When you just want one important test or to compare:
I have thew full API test knit but was afraid it was not accurate since my nitrates were way too high but my LFS had different readings. My test kit is good as I come up with the same results. After watching 2 FLS test my water, I realized they were doing it wrong! Now I trust my own findings.
Good test kit, butt the bottles are extremely fragile.
Accurate results, but one of the bottles broke the first day I used it when it only fell like 7 inches. replacement bottles aren't too cheap either.
great test kit
I have 3 aquariums that contain dirted, planted tanks. I need to test for the water levels to make sure the aquariums are biologically sufficient for both the plants and fish. This test kit is great and I really recommend it. I also like ordering from Chewy because the order comes fast and Chewy is a great company to deal with.