Keep your fish healthy and thriving by testing your aquarium water's pH regularly with easy-to-use API pH Aquarium Test Strips. Fish are extremely sensitive to pH levels that are too high, or too low, and an imbalance can cause fish stress, illness and even death. API pH Aquarium Test Strips test a wide range of pH levels from 6.0 to 9.0. Just dip a strip directly into your aquarium, and use the color-coded chart to determine if your water is safe or if adjustments are needed. Then follow the recommendations to treat the water – it's that simple! Suitable for use in fresh and salt water.
- Fast and easy way to test pH levels. Measures pH in one easy step, just dip and read
- Highly accurate color charts provide precise test results, identifying problems in aquarium
- Chart colors are distinctive, making test results easy to read. Tests a wide range of pH levels from 6.0 to 9.0
- Package includes 25 strips
- Superior stay-dry tube ensures testing accuracy
(25) test strips, easy-to-read instructions, information on how to correct unsafe water conditions.
See all items by API