Help keep your fish healthy and thriving by testing your aquarium water's pH regularly with API's easy-to-use pH Aquarium Test Strips. Fish are extremely sensitive to pH levels that are too high, or too low, and an imbalance can cause fish stress, illness and can even lead to fish loss. API's pH Aquarium Test Strips test a wide range of pH levels from 6.0 to 9.0. Just dip a strip directly into your aquarium, and use the color-coded chart to determine if your water is safe or if adjustments are needed. Then follow the recommendations to treat the water—it’s that simple! These test strips are suitable for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- Tests a wide range of pH levels from 6.0 to 9.0 in one easy step—simply dip a test strip into the water and read.
- Highly accurate color charts provide precise test results, identifying problems in your aquarium.
- Chart colors are distinctive, making test results easy to read.
- Each purchase comes with 25 strips, so you can perform the aquarium maintenance you need.
- Superior stay-dry tube ensures testing accuracy.
(25) test strips, easy-to-read instructions, information on how to correct unsafe water conditions.
Help set and stablize your aquarium's pH level with API's Proper pH 6.5, Proper pH 7.0, Proper pH 7.5, or Proper pH 8.5 water treatement.
Help lower your aquarium's pH level with API's pH Down or raise it with API's pH Up water treatment.
See all items by API