API Pond Ammo-Lock Pond Water Ammonia Detoxifier
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes with 1 API Pond Ammo-Lock Pond Water Ammonia Detoxifier.
- Formulated with natural ingredients that detoxify ammonia in pond water and tap water.
- Converts ammonia into a source of nutrition for nitrifying bacteria.
- You will be able to see a reduction in ammonia levels when you test the water with any API Test Kit (sold separately).
- To instantly make pond water safe for your underwater buddies, dose every 2 days until ammonia is no longer detected.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ruby Reef Kick-Ich NANO Formula Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$7.25Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Ruby Reef Rally NANO Formula Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$8.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Fritz Clarifier Aquarium Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$10.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Microbe-Lift Sabbactisun All-Natural Expellant Aquarium Bacterial Disease Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$19.59Chewy Price$22.95List Price$18.61Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Parazoryne Parastic Disease Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$19.59Chewy Price$22.95List Price$18.61Autoship Price
- Aquascape Rapid Clear Flocculant Water Treatment, 8.5-oz bottle$15.98Chewy Price
- Fluval Biological Enhancer Water Conditioner, 1-oz bottle$2.65Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.52Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Betta H2O Conditioner, 0.5-oz$3.79Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Xtreme Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$11.61Chewy Price$11.85List Price$11.03Autoship Price
- Kordon NovAqua Plus Aquarium Water Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$7.90Chewy Price$9.80List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- Fritz FixIck Aquarium Water Treatment, 16-oz bottle$16.49Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
What are the directions. How many gallons will 16 oz bottle of dechlorimator treat
Answer by • Jul 12, 2021
Add 0.25 cup for each 240 gallons of pond water or 1 cup for each 960 gallons.
How often can you use it since you can’t test for ammonia?
Answer by • May 06, 2020
Dose Ammo-lock every two days and add additional bacteria.
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
By Tcbar on Jul 18, 2021
Product expensive and provided slightly less than average performance.
By Fishfood on Aug 29, 2020
I love chewy for their fast free delivery I just added the Ammo Block to my pond hoping it would lower my ammonia level