API Pond Aquatic Plant Food Tablets, 25 countBy API
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Aquatic plant food contains essential nutrients and trace elements needed by pond plants for non-stop blooming.
- Includes iron for lush, green growth and boron to promote flower formation.
- Stimulates lush foliage and beautiful blooms of all aquatic pond plants, including tropical plants and bog and marginal plants.
- Safe for fish and easy-to-use tablets work by just dropping into the tank water.
- Comes in a pack of 25 tablets that can be uses for startup gardens or as maintenance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Muriate of Potash, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate...|
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Cichlid, Betta, Bottom Feeder||Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Won't buy again
I bought two bags. Both came crushed into small parts that fall apart fast in water. They spike nitrites, and nitrates like crazy almost killing the fish. I now have 2 bags of crumbled bits I will never use. Definitely not for a pond that has more than plants in it.
I’ve used these plant food tablets on my water lily all summer and it has been growing and blooming non-stop.
I've used these in my 2,000 gallon pond to fertilize the bogs and potted lilies/lotus for years. The plants are always very healthy. Easy to use; store well.
Pond plant fertilizer
This is just what I wanted for my pond plants! Had a hard time finding it in the stores.