API Pond Koi & Goldfish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Wheat, Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Wheat Flour...||Wheat Germ Meal, Whole Wheat, Whole Menhaden Fish Meal...||Fish Meal, Whole Wheat, Krill Meal...||Fish Meal, Whole Wheat, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Fish Meal, Whole Wheat, Dehulled Soybean Meal...|
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets, Sticks||Pellets||Pellets|
About This Item
- Superior pellet diet for underwater buddies in cool water above 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High protein diet supports fish immune systems and produces less waste, leading to cleaner, healthier water.
- For use in ornamental ponds only and supports your pal’s overall health, well-being and longevity.
- Rich in digestible carbohydrates and formulated to bring out the vibrant colors of your fish.
- Contains the perfect blend of vitamins and minerals for your underwater buddy’s overall health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aqueon Shrimp Pellets Fish Food, 3.25-oz jar.$2.84Chewy Price$4.69List Price$2.70Autoship Price
- Aqueon Color Enhancing Betta Fish Food, 0.95-oz bottle$2.25Chewy Price$4.69List Price$2.14Autoship Price
- Blue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Mini Pellet Growth Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 5-lb bag$21.55Chewy Price$20.47Autoship Price
- Blue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Blend Pellet Growth Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 2-lb bag$12.79Chewy Price$13.95List Price$12.15Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Variety Blend Color & Vitality Enhancing Koi & Goldfish Fish Food, 1.32-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$23.29List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Tetra BabyShrimp Sun Dried Gammarus Freshwater & Saltwater Fish Food, .35-oz jar$2.38Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.26Autoship Price
- TetraFin Goldfish Flakes Fish Food, 4.52-lb bucket$42.37Chewy Price$62.89List Price$40.25Autoship Price
- Hikari Bio-Gold Betta Fish Food, 0.088-oz packet$1.99Chewy Price$2.59List Price
- Aqueon Medium Cichlid Pellet Fish Food, 7.5-oz bag, bundle of 2$5.50Chewy Price$5.78List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Max Growth Medium Pellet Fish Food, 40-lb bag$125.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price$119.69Autoship Price
- Hikari Gold Koi Fish Food, 17.6-oz bag$15.91Chewy Price$16.89List Price
- Tetra Betta Floating Mini Pellets Color Enhancing Fish Food, 1.02-oz jar$2.35Chewy Price$2.49List Price$2.23Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Pond Fish Food satisfaction
My 30 gal. tub pond only has 2 fish so I don’t need a lot of food to feed them. I was only able to find food in 1, 2 lb. and larger bags, and I can’t use that much. My daughter gets cat food at Chewy and suggested I try their website. I did and found 11.5 oz. containers of the API Pond Fish Food at Chewy’s, perfect for what I need for my 2 fish. Their website is user-friendly, my order was expedited quickly and I had the fish food in a couple days. I will continue to buy from this company and highly recommend them for any pet needs.
Very happy with my purchase
This item came very quickly and works perfectly very happy with chewy would reccomend to anyone.
I lost my beloved dog and I am lost without her, but I still order from Chewy for my outdoor fish pond.. They are fast and very easy to get your order in and then its on its way. I definitely will continue to order from them and if I get another dog , I will continue to order from them.. Thank you Chewy.
Our fish never leave a crumb from this food. The koi and blue catfish go crazy for this.
Fish wait for me to feed. Loved the food and very healthy
Koi & Goldfish food
My Goldfish love this food! I’ve been buying this for years!
Koi food size options
Love this fish food. I really like the convenience of the quick delivery and option of larger size bags. I should have ordered this product from here a long time ago.
Be sure to read package weight
For what I paid, I was shocked to receive a tiny bag of food. I just paid $22 for one meal for my koi. The ingredient list does not justify the price. I've never seen koi food sold in a small bag like this. My mistake, I should have read the weight.
Great value for the price, less expensive than pet stores, good quality
Hungry pond fish
My Pond fish love this food better than all others.. :) It is cheaper from chewy than pet stores because there is no markup in price..