API Pond Koi & Goldfish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Superior pellet diet for underwater buddies in cool water above 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High protein diet supports fish immune systems and produces less waste, leading to cleaner, healthier water.
- For use in ornamental ponds only and supports your pal’s overall health, well-being and longevity.
- Rich in digestible carbohydrates and formulated to bring out the vibrant colors of your fish.
- Contains the perfect blend of vitamins and minerals for your underwater buddy’s overall health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Gold-N Medium Pellet Fish Food, 40-lb bag$142.30Chewy Price$135.19Autoship Price
- Tetra Betta Worm Shaped Bites Fish Food, 0.98-oz$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Tetra TetraPro Tropical Crisps Fish Food, 6.7-oz, bundle of 2$20.88Chewy Price$21.98List Price$19.84Autoship Price
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Max Growth Large Pellet Fish Food, 40-lb bag$125.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price$119.69Autoship Price
- Hikari Bio-Gold Betta Fish Food, 0.088-oz packet$1.99Chewy Price
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Max Growth Medium Pellet Fish Food, 40-lb bag$125.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price$119.69Autoship Price
- Tetra TetraPro Goldfish Crisps Fish Food, 0.60-oz$2.09Chewy Price$5.17List Price$1.99Autoship Price
- Aqueon Tropical Granules Fish Food, 3.25-oz jar$3.23Chewy Price$5.69List Price$3.07Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Betta Banquet Blocks, 7 count$3.18Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.02Autoship Price
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Max Growth Small Pellet Fish Food, 5-lb bag$26.21Chewy Price$24.90Autoship Price
- Hikari Algae Wafers Fish Food, 2.89-oz bag$7.17Chewy Price
- Hikari Gold Koi Fish Food, 17.6-oz bag$15.24Chewy Price$16.89List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Wheat, Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Wheat Flour...||Corn Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Starch...||Corn Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Starch...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal...|
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish|
|Food Form||Pellets||Sticks||Sticks||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||N/A||Color Enhancement||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Pond Fish Food satisfaction
My 30 gal. tub pond only has 2 fish so I don’t need a lot of food to feed them. I was only able to find food in 1, 2 lb. and larger bags, and I can’t use that much. My daughter gets cat food at Chewy and suggested I try their website. I did and found 11.5 oz. containers of the API Pond Fish Food at Chewy’s, perfect for what I need for my 2 fish. Their website is user-friendly, my order was expedited quickly and I had the fish food in a couple days. I will continue to buy from this company and highly recommend them for any pet needs.
Very happy with my purchase
This item came very quickly and works perfectly very happy with chewy would reccomend to anyone.
I lost my beloved dog and I am lost without her, but I still order from Chewy for my outdoor fish pond.. They are fast and very easy to get your order in and then its on its way. I definitely will continue to order from them and if I get another dog , I will continue to order from them.. Thank you Chewy.
Our fish never leave a crumb from this food. The koi and blue catfish go crazy for this.
Fish wait for me to feed. Loved the food and very healthy
Koi & Goldfish food
My Goldfish love this food! I’ve been buying this for years!
Koi food size options
Love this fish food. I really like the convenience of the quick delivery and option of larger size bags. I should have ordered this product from here a long time ago.
Be sure to read package weight
For what I paid, I was shocked to receive a tiny bag of food. I just paid $22 for one meal for my koi. The ingredient list does not justify the price. I've never seen koi food sold in a small bag like this. My mistake, I should have read the weight.
Great value for the price, less expensive than pet stores, good quality
Hungry pond fish
My Pond fish love this food better than all others.. :) It is cheaper from chewy than pet stores because there is no markup in price..