API Pond Wide Range pH Test Kit 160-Test Pond Water Test Kit, 1 countBy API
About This Item
- Test kit comes with testing solution, a color card and a glass test tube with a cap.
- Measures the pH of your pond to maintain proper levels.
- Detects pH fluctuation caused by fish waste, uneaten food and addition of tap water.
- Makes sure the water is not too alkaline or too acidic.
- Accurately reads pH levels from 5.0 to 9.0.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Betta, Goldfish, Marine Fish...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid|
|Aquarium Type||Pond||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
This test kit is accurate for the ph in my discus tanks. i needed this test kit because i keep my ph at 6.2 and this test kit goes down to 5.0. I also checked it with a scientific ph test kit to make sure the API Test kit was accurate. It was right on spot. I only use the Liquid test kits the dip strips are not that accurate. Thank You Joe H Navy Seabee
I’m not sure if the chemicals got wrecked because of the insanely hot weather or what happened but this is not accurate at all. It says my ph is 8.9 but I know that my ph is always between 7.0 and 7.4