API Pond Wide Range pH Test Kit 160-Test Pond Water Test Kit, 1 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Test kit comes with testing solution, a color card and a glass test tube with a cap.
- Measures the pH of your pond to maintain proper levels.
- Detects pH fluctuation caused by fish waste, uneaten food and addition of tap water.
- Makes sure the water is not too alkaline or too acidic.
- Accurately reads pH levels from 5.0 to 9.0.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- API Nitrite NO2 Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium Test Kit, 180 count$11.98Chewy Price$16.78List Price$11.38Autoship Price
- API pH Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 25 count$12.63Chewy Price$18.28List Price$12.00Autoship Price
- D-D H2 Ocean Salinity Refractometer$69.99Chewy Price
- API Marine Saltwater Master Test Aquarium Kit$27.02Chewy Price$58.98List Price$25.67Autoship Price
- DealAPI Copper Cu+ Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit, 90 count$12.48Chewy Price$17.48List Price$11.86Autoship Price
- DealAPI Phosphate PO4 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit, 150 count$14.98Chewy Price$20.98List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- API Aquarium Water Conditioner & Tropical Fish Food Kit$35.99Chewy Price$41.98List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Tetra EasyStrips Complete Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 25 count$12.91Chewy Price$26.39List Price$12.26Autoship Price
- DealAPI Replacement Test Tubes for Aquarium Liquid Test Kits, 24 count$29.98Chewy Price$41.98List Price$28.48Autoship Price
- Ruby Reef Kick-Ich NANO Formula Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$7.25Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Fluval Biological Enhancer Water Conditioner, 1-oz bottle$2.65Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.52Autoship Price
- Ruby Reef Rally NANO Formula Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$8.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Betta, Goldfish, Marine Fish...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder|
|Aquarium Type||Pond||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
This test kit is accurate for the ph in my discus tanks. i needed this test kit because i keep my ph at 6.2 and this test kit goes down to 5.0. I also checked it with a scientific ph test kit to make sure the API Test kit was accurate. It was right on spot. I only use the Liquid test kits the dip strips are not that accurate. Thank You Joe H Navy Seabee
I’m not sure if the chemicals got wrecked because of the insanely hot weather or what happened but this is not accurate at all. It says my ph is 8.9 but I know that my ph is always between 7.0 and 7.4