API Pondcare Microbial Algae Clean Green Water Biological InhibitorBy API
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Helps control green water algae for clearer pond water and water gardens housing live plants and fish.
- Formulated to help remove potentially dangerous debris, organic sludge and pond odors.
- Serves as an excellent alternative approach to algae control.
- Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for a solution you can trust.
- Available in three sizes—a 16-oz bottle, a 64-oz bottle and a 1-gallon bottle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
working good so far
we had a terrible algae problem this year. our pond was always crystal clear. once you clean the algae off and this so far after about three weeks it has not come back very happy
API Pondcare Microbial Algae Clean Green Water Biological Inhibitor
This is the same algae cleaner we've been using for years. However, this one hasn't lived up to the same ones in the past years. It does ok.
Gets rid of the green!
Bought this for a friend - she has the greenest pond I have ever seen - she used this as directed and the fish can be seen for the first time in years!
I have a fountain and pond, both with goldfish. I treated the water in both, and had fish jump out of both. The algae is still growing in the fountain, so I am not sure of the effectiveness.