Help keep your pond water clean and pristine with API’s Pondcare Microbial Algae Clean Green Water Biological Inhibitor! This bacterial algaecide is registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for ponds and helps control green water algae in pond water and water gardens with plants and fish—specifically synthetically lined ornamental ponds and water gardens where the water is contained. Crafted with beneficial bacteria, this solution helps remove organic sludge, debris and foul pond odors. It also helps to maintain the biological pond filter and improve living conditions, so your finned friends can get the ample amount of oxygen they need!
- Helps control green water algae for clearer pond water and water gardens housing live plants and fish.
- Formulated to help remove potentially dangerous debris, organic sludge and pond odors.
- Serves as an excellent alternative approach to algae control.
- Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for a solution you can trust.
- Available in three sizes—a 16-oz bottle, a 64-oz bottle and a 1-gallon bottle.
Do not apply to water other than that in your synthetically lined ornamental pond. Do not use this product on plants intented for food or feed. Do not feed treated plants to livestock or domestic animals. Store between 40 degrees F and 95 degrees F.
Shop Our Entire Buy 3, Get 1 FreeAssortment
See all items by API