Applaws Chicken Breast Canned Cat Food
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Breast 75%, Chicken Broth 24%, Rice 1%||Chicken Breast 50%, Chicken Broth 25%, Pumpkin 24%, Rice 1%||Chicken Breast 70%, Chicken Broth 24%, Cheese 5%, Rice 1%||Mackerel 45%, Tuna Fillet 30%, Fish Broth 24%, Rice 1%||Tuna Fillet 75%, Fish Broth 19%, Rice 6%|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables, Poultry||Chicken, Cheese||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Human-Grade, High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Human-Grade, High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Human-Grade, High-Protein, Natural...||Human-Grade, High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Food Texture||Bits in Broth, Shredded||Bits in Broth, Shredded||Bits in Broth, Shredded||Bits in Broth, Shredded||Bits in Broth, Shredded|
About This Item
- Healthy and natural, additive-free topper for cat companions.
- Contains high levels of lean protein.
- Made with just 3 ingredients.
- 100% free from additives, artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
- The ingredients are 100% natural.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Applaws Chicken Breast with Cheese Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$66.96Chewy Price$59.05Autoship Price
- Wysong Optimal Vitality Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$21.29Chewy Price$20.23Autoship Price
- Applaws Tuna Fillet with Cheese Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$66.96Chewy Price$55.65Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe Meow Me A River with Basa in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$48.99Chewy Price$50.16List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Annamaet Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Original Formula Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Applaws Chicken Breast with Pumpkin Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$66.96Chewy Price$59.05Autoship Price
- Wysong Geriatrx Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$15.89Chewy Price$15.10Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe Mediterranean Harvest with Tuna & Veggies in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$48.99Chewy Price$50.16List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Primal Venison Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 5.5-oz bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.00List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Pro Pac Ultimates Deep Sea Select Whitefish Grain-Free Indoor Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$16.31Chewy Price$15.49Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Salmon & Mackerel Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat & Kitten Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.56Chewy Price$49.93Autoship Price
- Wellness Healthy Indulgence Shreds with Chicken & Turkey in Light Sauce Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Looks fantastic, but not for my group
Truthfully, many people would open this can and place it between 2 pieces of toast with a touch of mayo. Looks great, smells great and none of my kids wanted it. Took a few bites and walked away.. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Will try it again to verify that they won't eat it. Got ferals who say "thank you".!
Applause from Winky!
Winky, my 8 yr. old cat loves this food, she has been with us for 8 yrs.. She was a stray who has 1 eye, fiv+ and spayed, she was a picky eater until I finally found a wet food that she likes at a decent price. Thank you Chewy for carrying it and getting it to us in 2 days!
Just What He Needed
The Applaws chicken cans have only 3 ingredients. The pouches have only 2. This is great because there are no preservatives or additives to make Luca break out. He has EGC, an autoimmune disorder whereby he gets skin lesions around his mouth and sometimes even other areas like in between paws. It’s caused by an allergy to something either food or environmental. I have yet to figure it out, it’s been a long road and he’s only just 2 years old. He likes this food so I’m very hopeful at this point.
All three have preferences and my choice was definitely not appreciated. All three turned up their noses and walked away.
My cat is very picky and stopped eating her wet food, so I bought this to use as a topper. My cat loves it and cleans the plate. I give it to her also as a healthy snack. It looks like shredded chicken and only has 4 ingredients, without any junk. I wish it had taurine so I could use it instead of her regular wet food. Happy to buy something my cat likes and will eat.
One of 2 kitties will eat this. I don't like the meat smell nor the broth. The chicken smells like rwo-day-old refrigerated chicken. The broth is watery and WHITE. Wierd. Very expensive. Will not order again.
I bought way too much because the reviews were so good but my cat eats the “gravy”' and that’s it. Too bad
Both my cats gobble this down and love it. It’s their favorite. Also got it at a great price. The only thing is that this is not a complete cat food and must be given with other complete cat foods. Not really a problem.
Highly recommend if it is in your budget
I was happy to give this to my cat, and my cat enjoyed the Applaws Chicken Breast Canned Cat Food very much. The portion was large enough that he ate it in multiple sittings. I love the product for my cat but knocked a star off for price. When I went to buy it I realized it is out of my budget. I am not sure how it compares to others. I received a FREE sample.
Seems like good cat food
Well I tried feeding the Applaws Chicken Breast Canned Cat Food to my senior cat. It looks like a cat should like it. However my catty is weird and woudn't eat it. Our outside cat was willing to eat it though. I genuinely think this is a good product, and would buy it for a diff cat.