AquaClear Impeller for Filter
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Impellers play an important role in the filtration process, helping to filter out debris for a cleaner aquarium
- Easy to install by gently twisting the motor unit to detach it and then removing the impeller from the well
- Works perfectly with the AquaClear Power Filter
- Helps filter debris from your aquarium ensuring a healthy and clean environment
- Durable filter provides complete filtration for your aquarium and provides a quiet operation
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Penn-Plax Cascade Aquarium Bio-Floss Pads 700 & 1000 Filter, 6 count, Medium$10.92Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Coralife BioCube Aquarium Filter Cartridge, 2-pack$5.55Chewy Price$12.99List Price$5.27Autoship Price
- Fluval Water Polishing Pad, 3 count$4.37Chewy Price$7.49List Price$4.15Autoship Price
- Aqueon QuietFlow 20/75 Phosphate Remover Specialty Aquarium Filter Pad, 2 count$16.60Chewy Price$18.44List Price
- inTank Aquarium, Pond & Terrarium Double Bonded Poly Filter Floss Pads, 3 count$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Eheim Classic 2215 Aquarium Filter, 95-gal$131.78Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Aqueon Replacement Betta Filter Cartridge, 2 count$4.93Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.68Autoship Price
- biOrb Aquarium Classic Cleaning Service Kit$12.00Chewy Price$15.67List Price
- Penn-Plax Standard Airline Tubing, 25-ft$3.37Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- AquaClear Biomax Filter Insert, Size 70$5.62Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.34Autoship Price
- Marineland White Diamond Ammonia Neutralizing Crystals Filter Media, 50-oz jar$7.01Chewy Price$12.39List Price$6.66Autoship Price
- Fluval Clearmax Phosphate Remove Filter Media, 3 count$5.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Usually buying a new one of these every so often will stop the annoying rattle. Unfortunately my new parts came and my filter is still just as loud if not worse! Total waste of $
Works! No More Noise!!
So every once in a while these magnets get scuffed up and start making the filter sound noisy or sometimes even stop spinning. This is usually the fix for that. Works perfectly and my filter is quiet once again. Might be a good idea to have one on hand. I dealt with the noise for a week before I bought one.
Worked perfectly very quiet. Sometimes I just don't know why people have problems.
Not a match
The power head for an Aqua 50 is a 420. When entering the information it give you the wrong item. A total waste of time and money.
So quite now
Mine was missing two fins and wife always complained about noise now whisper quiet very happy thanks alot.
Product came shipped fast. Very good service I think I will order soon so easy
Good replacement part
I gave this 5 stars both because it is a good part, and because it has a 1 star review just because someone ordered the wrong part. This replacement impeller is built even better than the original, with reinforcement around the plastic screw at the top which the original one did not have. I purchased this along with the metal rod, but as it turns out, the rod was just worn in the middle and the impeller was fine. But that just shows how good this part is, and now I have a replacement just in case. Fish won't live long without filtration, so having an extra one around puts my mind at ease.
Wrong item .
I call your salesperson twice to verified if this is for aquaclear powerhead 70 ? And still I got the wrong item. Don’t know what to doooooo.
Very easy to order. Worked perfect and the timing it took to get to me was a lifesaver for my fish.
Perfect part.Perfect fit . Perfect price.Saved buying another filter.