Light up your small desktop aquarium (up to 3 gallons) with the Aqueon Betta LED Fish Aquarium Light! This light may be small, but it’s also extremely versatile with three modes of illumination, using soft-touch operation—Blue Only, White Only and All On. You may choose to operate this aquarium light with a Micro USB-B cable or three AAA batteries (both options are sold separately). With the cable option, you will have constant power until the light is turned off manually, while with the battery option, the light will have a 1-hour shut off period. This light is designed to accommodate a variety of desktop aquariums and is especially great for glass or plastic aquariums with clear lids. You can have it rest on top of the lid, elevate it by using the three small legs, or attach it with the clamp to raise the light higher above the aquarium.
- Delivers 3 modes of illumination—Blue Only, White Only and All On.
- Can be used with a Micro USB-B cable or 3 AAA batteries (both options are sold separately).
- When using batteries, there is a 1-hour auto-off feature and when used with the cable, the power is constantly on until the light is turned off manually.
- Rest the light on top of a clear lid, use the legs to elevate the lamp over the clear lid or use the clamp to attach.
- A great option for desktop aquariums with clear lids.
Shop Our Entire Buy 2, Get One Free Assortment
See all items by Aqueon