Aqueon Glass Adjustable Aquarium Heater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for easily maintaining the ideal water temperature for both healthy salt and freshwater community fish tanks.
- Available in a wide range of the most common wattage sizes to provide a custom heating experience for any aquarium.
- Precise temperature dial from 68 to 88 °F allows for complete control of aquatic climate within a 1-degree difference.
- Durable shatter-resistant heater construction allows for completely submersible and safe aquarium temperature control.
- Convenient power indicator light tells you when water is being heated, and the automatic shut-off feature helps ensure your fishes' safety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Penn Plax Silent Air B10 Aquarium Air Pump$10.29Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Eheim Air Pump 200 Aquarium Aerator$43.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Eheim Air Pump 100 Aquarium Aerator$33.99Chewy Price
- Aquascape Statuary & Fountain Pump, 180 GPH$34.98Chewy Price
- Coralife Super Luft Air SL-65 Aquarium Pump$60.05Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- Underwater Treasure Aqua One 5-In-1 Maintenance Kit$9.99Chewy Price
- DealSummit Mosquito Bits Larvae Control Granules, 8-oz pack$10.52Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Super Battery Powered Aquarium Gravel Cleaner$41.45Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Summit Clear-Water Barley Straw Extract Pond Treatment, 32-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
- Eheim Automatic Twin Fish Feeder$44.75Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- Eheim Quick Vac Automatic Gravel Cleaner & Sludge Extractor$51.89Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Eheim Everyday Fish Feeder Food Dispenser$29.99Chewy Price$33.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Marine Invertebrate, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
I have several older Aqueon heaters that have been heating tanks for years, but this model didn't even last 6 months.
Works great, no issues at all keeps our large tank at temperature
Don’t waste your money!
I bought 2 of these last month and they are both already dead! They were kept at 78 in 39gal breeder tanks so it’s not like they were over worked at all. Soooo disappointed!!
Does not last
Horrible! I had the exact same one which lasted 3 yrs. This one 4 months. They are useless as the bulbs that die within a month that run $35. What happened to quality control and standing by a product?!
I opened the box, put this heater in my tank, and the next day it was full of brown stuff and water. Very clearly leaked and now it's ruined. My tank water is cold and all my snails are closed.
Poor Product, Good Customer Service
This heater died after a day of use. It wouldn't turn on at all. I reached out to Chewy and they took care of it.
would recommend 100%
I have this heater in my 75 gallon for my cichlids and my large pleco. The thing I love the most is how you can adjust the temperature you want and the light indicator that comes on to let you know it’s heating the water. In my opinion heaters like these are a big game changer for fish caretakers.
I had this in my 10 gallon tank that was cycling for a month and a half and it didn't heat it up once. It stayed on for about a minute and then it would shut off.
had it for 5 days max and it never worked. the red light that shows that its on will be on for a second and then turn off
Not worth it
I got a new heater because the first time I got it, it worked since february but the new one only turned on for a second and it turned off ): I really liked this heater for my red eared turtles