Aqueon Glass Adjustable Aquarium Heater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for easily maintaining the ideal water temperature for both healthy salt and freshwater community fish tanks.
- Available in a wide range of the most common wattage sizes to provide a custom heating experience for any aquarium.
- Precise temperature dial from 68 to 88 °F allows for complete control of aquatic climate within a 1-degree difference.
- Durable shatter-resistant heater construction allows for completely submersible and safe aquarium temperature control.
- Convenient power indicator light tells you when water is being heated, and the automatic shut-off feature helps ensure your fishes' safety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aqueon Quietflow Submersible Aquarium Pump, Model AQ 2300 (Original)$57.41Chewy Price
- Dennerle CO2 Flipper Fish Aquarium Diffuser$52.00Chewy Price
- Aqueon Silicone 3-oz Aquarium Sealant, Black$5.07Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Aqua Sponge Aquarium Cleaning Mat, XX-Large$73.67Chewy Price$117.81List Price
- Coralife Turbo-Twist Ultraviolet Sterilizer, Size 6X$157.16Chewy Price$279.99List Price
- dealInstant Ocean HoldFast Epoxy Stick for Fish & Reef Aquariums, 4.4-oz tube$5.59Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Python Aquarium Maintenance System Replacement Faucet Pump$4.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Tetra Pond Air Pump Kit, 100-gal$42.39Chewy Price$68.79List Price
- Aqueon Freshwater & Saltwater Circulation Aquarium Pump, 950 GPH$19.79Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Marina Battery-Operated Air Pump for Aquariums$15.70Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Summit Mosquito Dunks Larvae Control Tablets, 2 count$7.98Chewy Price
- Tetra Pond Waterfall Pump, 3600-gph$106.04Chewy Price$227.09List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid...||Marine Invertebrate, Marine Fish||Marine Invertebrate, Marine Fish||Marine Invertebrate, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater||Saltwater||Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
Don’t waste your money!
I bought 2 of these last month and they are both already dead! They were kept at 78 in 39gal breeder tanks so it’s not like they were over worked at all. Soooo disappointed!!
Does not last
Horrible! I had the exact same one which lasted 3 yrs. This one 4 months. They are useless as the bulbs that die within a month that run $35. What happened to quality control and standing by a product?!
I opened the box, put this heater in my tank, and the next day it was full of brown stuff and water. Very clearly leaked and now it's ruined. My tank water is cold and all my snails are closed.
Poor Product, Good Customer Service
This heater died after a day of use. It wouldn't turn on at all. I reached out to Chewy and they took care of it.
would recommend 100%
I have this heater in my 75 gallon for my cichlids and my large pleco. The thing I love the most is how you can adjust the temperature you want and the light indicator that comes on to let you know it’s heating the water. In my opinion heaters like these are a big game changer for fish caretakers.
I had this in my 10 gallon tank that was cycling for a month and a half and it didn't heat it up once. It stayed on for about a minute and then it would shut off.
had it for 5 days max and it never worked. the red light that shows that its on will be on for a second and then turn off
Not worth it
I got a new heater because the first time I got it, it worked since february but the new one only turned on for a second and it turned off ): I really liked this heater for my red eared turtles
Such a sturdy, dependable heater!
This heater is so sturdy and handy for use in our fishtank! We love that we can set the temperature and basically forget about it since it is pretty indestructible and self-controlled. My fish seem to be happy with it and that makes me happy too! Product received for free in exchange for an honest review.
Highly recommend this heater!
I am an avid fish hobbyist and have gone through my fair share of heaters. This is a great heater for a tank up to 20 gallons. I love the sleep design, and the performance has been outstanding. No issues to report so far. I will repurchase this heater for any additional tanks I purchase. Would recommend. I received CashBack on this purchase and participated in a CashBack program.