Aqueon Goldfish Flaked Fish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural ingredients and colors with added vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Will not cloud water when fed as directed
- Formulated so that fish utilize more of what they eat, creating less waste
- Made with all-natural ingredients like quality whole fish meal to keep your fish healthy and full of energy
- Derived from natural sources such as spinach and red chili powder, not artificial color
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Omega One Protein Enhanced Goldfish Flakes Fish Food, 2.2-oz jar$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- TetraFin Flakes Goldfish Food, 1-oz jar$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Tetra Cichlid Floating Cichlid Sticks Fish Food, 5.65-oz jar$7.18Chewy Price$10.29List Price$6.82Autoship Price
- Aqueon Goldfish Granule Fish Food, 5.8-oz jar$3.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- Omega One Super Color Cichlid Pellets Sinking Fish Food, 20-oz jar$19.14Chewy Price$22.39List Price$18.18Autoship Price
- Aqueon Tablets Bottom Feeder Fish Food, 3-oz bag$3.77Chewy Price$8.49List Price$3.58Autoship Price
- Tetra Cichlid Jumbo Sticks Fish Food, 7.40-oz jar$11.87Chewy Price$18.19List Price$11.28Autoship Price
- Aqueon Color Enhancing Tropical Flakes Freshwater Fish Food, 2.29-oz jar$4.15Chewy Price$9.99List Price$3.94Autoship Price
- GloFish Special Flakes Fish Food, 1.59-oz jar$3.94Chewy Price$5.19List Price$3.74Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Spring & Fall Diet Transitional Fish Food, 1.72-lb bag$12.72Chewy Price$26.39List Price$12.08Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Koi Vibrance Color Enhancing Sticks Koi & Goldfish Food, 4.94-oz jar$5.36Chewy Price$7.09List Price$5.09Autoship Price
- API Flakes Goldfish Fish Food, .36-oz bottle$2.99Chewy Price$4.19List Price$2.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Fish Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Dried Yeast...||Salmon, Whole Herring, Wheat Flour...||Corn Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Starch...||Salmon Meal, Wheat Flour, Dehulled Soybean Meal...|
|Fish Type||Goldfish||Goldfish||Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Goldfish|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Good daily diet
I use this and granular food and a few others to make a variety of different foods for my black moor.
Flakes in the form of Shake
for those that know good chunky flakes, steer clear. yes, one star the fish are consuming it yet i have a huge bottle of mini flakes aka shake. great value i guess but when you want your fish to feel like it's a piece of steak, the meal is only tiny bits of lettuce. stuff looks like it's for small fry, with that said if you have a ton of small fry this would be absolutely perfect. btw...all items ordered came super fast Chewy....thanks!
Shipped Flakes Become Mush
The flakes are shaken so much in shipping OR maybe that's just what they're like but they are very fine. The large letters are advertised as Flakes but they nothing like flakes.
Pay attention to size :0
I accidentally purchased a huge jar. It was so cheap I assumed it was going to be the size I always buy from the grocery store. The kids and I had a good laugh when the box came in. The container was sealed and undamaged. I'll be buying fish food from Chewy from now on...in a year when this runs out lol.
The fish in the pond come up looking for it!
They totally love it!! She wants more !!! This is a great value too
Absolutely love the product just not the service. Chewy needs to work on that.
I love that this food is all natural with no dye!
This is a very large container of food that will last for a very long time. The price is unbelievably low! It is all natural, and my goldfish love it! I love that they aren’t ingesting dye day after day. That can’t be good for fish! Because the container of flakes lasts for so long, the large flakes will start to crumble over time. My goldfish do not seem to mind one bit, though...
My pond Fish love these and they’re a great price! These are small starter goldfish. The local Crane had a gourmet dinner with my large 8 year old fish.
I love this always use it. My Goldie’s devour it. Doesn’t mess with my tank. I’m sure if you over feed it can and will. I also use an Aqueon filter and tank products. I feed this at night and the pellets in the AM
Goldfish and others love this
Goldfish and rest of my fish really like this. They are growing and do great in pond