Aqueon Tropical Granules Fish FoodBy Aqueon
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Provides balanced nutrition for daily feeding. Each morsel is highly digestible and ideal for fish that prefer food that is heartier than regular flakes
- Natural ingredients, colors and preservatives
- Will not cloud water when fed as directed
- Nutritionally created so that fish utilize more of what they eat and create less waste
- Premium ingredients that naturally attract fish, support a healthy immune system, bring out their true colors and provide the essentials for proper growth and vitality
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Fish Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Germ Meal...||Fish Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Germ Meal...||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Whole Wheat, Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Squid Meal...|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Health Feature||N/A||Color Enhancement||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
I like this product
I crushed up the granules so they would be smaller, but my Bettas and Blue Rams and yoyo loaches have liked these and take them readily. First ingredient is fish meal.
I've been using this fish food for years and never had a problem with it at all
Mildly semi-floating, so feeding in small batches gives the fish enough time to eat it before it hits the gravel.
Highly recommend it
Product very good and delivery is prompt. Very satisfied with Chewy's product and services.
Waist of my money.
Asked you if this food was ok for my guppies and wa I told yes. Not only too big but so had that when fish tried to eat it it just sank. Guppies are mostly top feeders to middle feeders. Have been using Hikari Fancy Guppy food and wanted a variety for them. You were out of this brand of Micro pellets so bought this. I enjoy shopping with you and will continue to do so. Just very disappointed as like alot of people money is tight.
A little too big
I planned to use this for my bettas but the pellets are a bit too big. They vary in size and I know the smaller pellets will be easily eaten. I still plan to use them but I may end up feeding most of it to my juvenile peacock cichlid.
My fish seem to like it
The fire mouths , blue rams, bettas, tetras, angel fish, and even my red claw crab eats this stuff up.
My clown and zebra loaches love this, the killies also dive after the bites!