Ark Naturals Gray Muzzle Brushless Toothpaste Small/Medium Senior Dental Dog Treats, 4-oz bag, Count Varies
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vet-formulated and recommended for small to medium senior dogs who are 5 years or older.
- Helps fight bacteria and freshens breath.
- The light, abrasive, crispy texture helps beat plaque and tartar with natural ingredients like alfalfa, cinnamon, spearmint and clove.
- Simply give your pup 2 chews daily.
- Crafted in the USA without corn, soy, wheat, or artificial colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Gray Muzzle Large Senior Dental Dog Treats, 8-oz bag, Count Varies$19.79Chewy Price$18.80Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Protection+ Mini Dental Dog Treats, 4-oz bag, Count Varies$8.02Chewy Price$9.69List Price$7.62Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Protection+ Small Dental Dog Treats,12-oz bag, Count Varies$18.49Chewy Price$20.49List Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Mini Gluten-Free Dental Dog Treats, 4-oz bag, bundle of 2$13.98Chewy Price$13.28Autoship Price
- swedencare PlaqueOff System Vegetable Fusion & Blueberry Flavored Mini Dental Dog Treats, 20 count$18.26Chewy Price$18.49List Price$17.35Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Protection+ Medium Dental Dog Treats, 18-oz bag, Count Varies$23.62Chewy Price$26.99List Price$22.44Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Protection+ Large Dental Dog Treats, 18-oz bag, Count Varies$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Small Gluten-Free Dental Dog Treats, 35-oz box, 60 count$34.90Chewy Price$40.99List Price$33.15Autoship Price
- swedencare PlaqueOff System Natural Bacon Flavored Dental Bone Dog Treats, 13 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Yummy Combs Ingenious Oral Care Flossing X-Small Breed Grain-Free Adult Dog Treats, 48 count bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Greenies Aging Care Petite Dental Dog Treats, 45 count$32.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$31.33Autoship Price
- DealGet Naked Super Antioxidant Grain-Free Small Dental Stick Dog Treats, 18 count$6.38Chewy Price$9.39List Price$6.06Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Rice Flour, Oat Fiber, Natural Flavor...||Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, N/A||—||—||—||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
209 Customer Reviews
picky chihuahua approved
I have a very picky chihuahua mix that hates most crunchy treats. I’ve tried a lot of popular dental treats but they’re usually too hard and he won’t go near them. these are the first that he actually likes and gets excited for! I break them in half first since they are kinda big for his size. I’ve been feeding these to him for a couple of weeks now and I’ve already noticed a difference with his teeth. For those wondering, these treats are almost like a Cheeto puff texture
Drat, foiled again!
The product itself is worthwhile. It smells fantastic and probably does do a decent job at helping with plaque and breath odor. But my little fuss-budget only ate part of one, then refused to eat any more! It was a bit larger than I expected and for a tea-cup Chihuahua it's a pretty hefty chunk. Back to the drawing board we go until I can find something she will be receptive to more than once!
Great Dental treats!!
My two 14 year old Doxies love these dental treats!! They are porous and easy to chew for senior dogs - they smell really good. Only complaint - bag does not say how many treats in the bag nor where they are made . They are made in the US, however - somewhere.
Perfect for senior dogs fghjjdsfyjfdfhjjgghhfdfhjg
Broken up mess
I would give this 5 stars but the packaging is all wrong. I'm getting them ....and I've gotten several packages now because my dogs do seem to like them ....but I'm getting them where half the bag's a broken torn up mess. There's very few that are in one piece. perhaps a bio degradable box would be better than a plastic bag.
Fresher breath, really helps
Got these for my two senior dogs to help keep their teeth cleaner and freshen their breath. They each get 1/2 a treat twice per day after eating. The treats are like big, dark green, crunchy Cheetos. They love them, and I enjoy hearing the crunching. They are not as hard as the Ark Naturals for younger dogs that are more solid with the white center. These are uniformly green and puffed. They don't seem to bother their older teeth. And their breath is so much better! But be careful if you order these with anything else that is heavy in the box. These are puffy, crunchy treats that are easy to crush. I ordered with a bag of dog food and Chewy didn't do enough to protect the treats from being crushed in transit by the heavy dog food. Just a little crumpled brown packing paper. No bubble wrap or peanuts as would be needed. That's just foolish. I have requested a refund because crumbs will not have the same beneficial effect as when the dogs have to chew and crunch a bigger piece, which is the whole point! But the product itself is really good.
Half and half
My yorkie liked it but the Maltese didn’t. She did finally eat it, but took a long time.
My dogs love these!
This is a daily dental treat that I give my dogs. They love them and beg for more. However they are a little costly, so I only give them one or two. They aren't so soft that your dogs wouldn't need teeth to chew them, because they are crunchy. They do freshen their breath so I usually give them to them right after a meal. Occasionally they do come crushed, but Chewy is good to send me another bag if I request. That would be my only complaint, but not enough not to give it five stars.
not a fan favorite
My Dog Snoopy didn't particularly care for these.. They may be good but I don't think he liked the texture.
She is very picky little furbaby
My little fur baby would have nothing to do with these, so I’ll have to try something else from chewy for my princess