Armarkat Real Wood Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, 54-in
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hammock||Condo||Condo||Condo||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Solid Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Tools Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||No Tools Required||Yes|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
About This Item
- This sturdy tree comfortably holds up to 60-pounds of weight and is made of solid Scots Pine.
- Includes three raised resting spots and an enclosed cat home in one compact and convenient tower.
- Designed in a gorgeous cream color to complement and match the style of any home.
- Deters cats from clawing and scratching on furniture by providing them with an alternative.
- Easy to assemble tree comes with step by step instructions that make installing this home a breeze.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 35-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Gray$79.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Falco Scratching Post Cat Condo$111.16Chewy Price$138.99List Price
- Frisco 53-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Beige$124.99Chewy Price
- Mau Lifestyle Leone 50-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$299.00Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Ria Plush Cat Condo$47.06Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- TRIXIE Casta 37.5-in Plush Cat Tower, Brown/Beige$57.16Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- MidWest 1-Story Feline Nuvo Stella Cat Condo, Silver$72.99Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- TRIXIE Baza 19.7-in Plush Cat Scratching Post With Hammock, Gray$39.55Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Climb Wall Mounted Activity Cat Tree Shelf Set, English Chestnut/Natural$264.43Chewy Price$296.00List Price
- TRIXIE Playground Wall Mounted Cat Shelves, Brown$55.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Lilo 48.2-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, White/Brown$115.59Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- TRIXIE Bed Wall Mounted Cat Shelf, Espresso-Brown$33.64Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Nice cat tree
Really good quality and super easy to assemble. If I can do it, anyone can.
Looks like they give this one a meow/meow. Photo is 10 mins post installation.
A perfect fit!
Purchased this tree for my office and the 2 cats love it. I placed a bed on the big shelf but they love the sling on top and the "fort". Both came with very soft material for the bedding and they seem to like it. Wood is not painted or treated which is fine with me. It is clean and they love it.
Easy to Accessorize!
For more scratching surface and comfort for cat lounging, I added replaceable sisal scratch mats on floor level and 3rd level platforms. For floor level, a 12" x 16" mat fit nicely. For 3rd level, the SmartyKat Clever Claws Triple Panel Folded Hanging Cat Scratch Mat (unfolded), 21" x 18", fit well. I sewed Velcro ("hook" or rough side) on four corners of mats. The "loop" or fuzzy side of Velcro I attached to platforms with staple gun. One of my cats is an "early adopter" and started using this cat tree/condo right away. For my other cat, who needed a longer warm up period, I'm using catnip and hanging cat toys from the sisal posts using cut up old panty hose. Panty hose is great for this purpose because it's springy, doesn't easily shred, and has your foot scent on it (for those cats that love to hunt socks!). I'm also using Feliway spray and cat treats in the cave part to encourage my shy cat to enter it. I started using Feliway "Feliscratch" pipettes to encourage my shy cat to scratch on the posts. She's definitely interested and rubbed against the posts on first use. Feliway spray contains a different cat pheromone from Feliscratch, so they aren't interchangeable.
I love the sleek clean lines! It is sturdy, wide base and perfect height (54") The wood is easy to clean, doesnt collect dust and is cool for the Florida climate! It was extremely easy to assemble. Very happy with it!
Look no further!!!!
This cat tree is amazing. It is VERY sturdy (minus the very top but only if you have a super fat cat) and it is super easy to put together. It took me like 15 minutes to put together and it looks amazing in the corner of my house. Also my cat loves it. Nice looking and a good price?? Honestly, I spent hours looking for the perfect cat tree so save your time, this is it!
All 3 cats ignore it
I’ve had this cat tree for 3 month and none of the cats use it. I thought it would be great not to have carpet on it that would be hard to replace but the kitties just hate it. I will have to buy another cat tree. No ide what to do with this one.
I looked through so many different cat condos before I found this one, and I'm so glad I purchased it! My cat absolutely loves it. I customized it by making little mats to go on each level (the wood was a little to slick for him so I wanted something he could grab onto a little easier) and I moved the hammock to the other side of the top perch so that it would be over something and not floating off to the side. As soon as I put it together he immediately went into the bed. I used treats to get him to climb at first, but within a few hours he went up to the hammock by himself to nap which was a great achievement given that he hasn't cared about any of the other beds I've bought him so far. Cat approved!
Easy to clean and customize
I was expecting a lot of teeth gnashing when I put this together, but it was, surprisingly, the most easily assembled piece of furniture I've ever bought. I wanted a cat tree that was wood and pretty bare bones so I could put on my own cloth covers that could be removed and cleaned, so this works great. My cats like the hiding place and the hammock.
My daughter has had one of these cat trees for about a year. I decided to get one (on sale was an added bonus) and the cats love it. Totally a new view to the outside!