Armarkat Real Wood Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, 54-in
About This Item
- This sturdy tree comfortably holds up to 60-pounds of weight and is made of solid Scots Pine.
- Includes three raised resting spots and an enclosed cat home in one compact and convenient tower.
- Designed in a gorgeous cream color to complement and match the style of any home.
- Deters cats from clawing and scratching on furniture by providing them with an alternative.
- Easy to assemble tree comes with step by step instructions that make installing this home a breeze.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco 35-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Gray$79.99Chewy Price
- DealYaheetech Activity Town 53.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Light Gray$85.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 53-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Beige$124.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 48.25-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$82.99Chewy Price
- DealGo Pet Club 50-in Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo, Paw Print$59.99Chewy Price$89.00List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 74-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Black/ Brown$148.67Chewy Price$189.00List Price
- DealOn2Pets 60-in Large Square Modern Cat Tree, Summer$139.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- DealPet Adobe 6-Tier 43.5-in Cat Tree & Condo$78.49Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 58-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Beige/ Brown$133.96Chewy Price$179.00List Price
- DealYaheetech Multi-Level 53.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Light Gray$71.89Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- DealYaheetech 46.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Dark Gray$73.59Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 61.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$116.37Chewy Price$189.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||—||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hammock||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock, Tunnel||Hammock, Condo||Condo, Tunnel, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Solid Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||N/A, 60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||2 condos||1 condo||2 condos||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Armarkat is the best!
I have 2 senior tuxedo cats, 10 and 14 lbs. It holds them well. This is my 2nd Armarkat tree and they are BY FAR the BEST cat trees! They truly make quality cat trees. I’ve tried 3 other brands but nothing compares to Armarkat! I won’t buy anything else now.
Very nice carpet-free tree
We put this tree up a few days ago, and the cats love it. I wish it felt slightly more stable, but the cats (8 lbs and 12 lbs) seem to feel perfectly safe in it, and I think it is still "settling in" (the directions say you should tighten everything the day after you assemble it and monthly thereafter, but based on my experience, I would recommend tightening every day for maybe the first week). I love that it doesn't have any carpet. We used velcro strips to attach a washable bed to the level below the hammock.
Great cat tree with more scratching posts
My cat, Penny, loves her new cat tree. It's taller than her other two, and the scratching posts are longer and better placed for her use. The small cubbyhole is comfy and she loves getting in it and looking out the front door. The only issue is the top sleeping post is too light for a 15 pound cat, so I removed it and replaced it with a regular top from her other Armarkat post.
Nice cat tree
Really good quality and super easy to assemble. If I can do it, anyone can.
Looks like they give this one a meow/meow. Photo is 10 mins post installation.
A perfect fit!
Purchased this tree for my office and the 2 cats love it. I placed a bed on the big shelf but they love the sling on top and the "fort". Both came with very soft material for the bedding and they seem to like it. Wood is not painted or treated which is fine with me. It is clean and they love it.
Easy to Accessorize!
For more scratching surface and comfort for cat lounging, I added replaceable sisal scratch mats on floor level and 3rd level platforms. For floor level, a 12" x 16" mat fit nicely. For 3rd level, the SmartyKat Clever Claws Triple Panel Folded Hanging Cat Scratch Mat (unfolded), 21" x 18", fit well. I sewed Velcro ("hook" or rough side) on four corners of mats. The "loop" or fuzzy side of Velcro I attached to platforms with staple gun. One of my cats is an "early adopter" and started using this cat tree/condo right away. For my other cat, who needed a longer warm up period, I'm using catnip and hanging cat toys from the sisal posts using cut up old panty hose. Panty hose is great for this purpose because it's springy, doesn't easily shred, and has your foot scent on it (for those cats that love to hunt socks!). I'm also using Feliway spray and cat treats in the cave part to encourage my shy cat to enter it. I started using Feliway "Feliscratch" pipettes to encourage my shy cat to scratch on the posts. She's definitely interested and rubbed against the posts on first use. Feliway spray contains a different cat pheromone from Feliscratch, so they aren't interchangeable.
I love the sleek clean lines! It is sturdy, wide base and perfect height (54") The wood is easy to clean, doesnt collect dust and is cool for the Florida climate! It was extremely easy to assemble. Very happy with it!
Look no further!!!!
This cat tree is amazing. It is VERY sturdy (minus the very top but only if you have a super fat cat) and it is super easy to put together. It took me like 15 minutes to put together and it looks amazing in the corner of my house. Also my cat loves it. Nice looking and a good price?? Honestly, I spent hours looking for the perfect cat tree so save your time, this is it!
I looked through so many different cat condos before I found this one, and I'm so glad I purchased it! My cat absolutely loves it. I customized it by making little mats to go on each level (the wood was a little to slick for him so I wanted something he could grab onto a little easier) and I moved the hammock to the other side of the top perch so that it would be over something and not floating off to the side. As soon as I put it together he immediately went into the bed. I used treats to get him to climb at first, but within a few hours he went up to the hammock by himself to nap which was a great achievement given that he hasn't cared about any of the other beds I've bought him so far. Cat approved!