Armarkat Faux Fur Covered, Real Wood Cat Tree & Condo, Beige, 65-in
About This Item
- Features a hammock that can accommodate one cat
- Features five tiers and has a small condo on the second platform
- Made using manufactured wood, the beige and gray colored structure is covered using faux fur and sisal rope
- 9 scratching posts and is perfect for multiple cats to use
- Maximum weight capacity of 50 pounds and can be placed anywhere in your home
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 42-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Condo, Grey$124.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 70-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$107.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Frisco 45-in Real Carpet Cat Tree, Gray$99.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 67-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$93.24Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Armarkat Faux Fleece Covered, Real Wood Cat Tree & Condo, 66-in$141.27Chewy Price$178.80List Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Playhouse 61.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo$119.97Chewy Price$200.99List Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Tower 50.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Black Floral$82.99Chewy Price$157.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 72-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Beige$117.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 80-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$109.00Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 45-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$54.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 106-in Floor-to-Ceiling Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$159.99Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Frisco 52-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$64.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Plush, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included||Removable Bed, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||60 inches to 69 inches||70 inches & above||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||2 condos||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
264 Customer Reviews
Armarkat Cat Tree
We have three of these and we have three cats. Our cats love the Armarkat Cat Trees! After removing most of the fur with a hair roller and vacuum each week, I have them cleaned by our rug cleaner when needed. They will last a long time if taken care of.
Top tiers wobble
The tree is ok. My cat doesn’t use the hammock and barely uses the tent. The top tiers don’t screw in all the way, so my cat barely goes on the top tier. I got the tree to give her a place to jump, so a wobbly top tier defeats the point.
Cats love it!
My 2 cats enjoyed this cat tree very much! They are constantly playing!
We have tried a few different brands and we are really happy with the Armarkat line of play towers. This is our 3rd one and our cats absolutely love it!!!
Absolutely Per-r-r-r fect
Not difficult to put together and our cat uses every part of this wonderful cat tree. It is very well thought out to give the cat challenges and fun! It does not wobble at all either like some cat trees do. Our little Miss Daisy loves it!
Great cat tree
Got this cat tree on sale for 75 but definitely worth full price. Easy to assemble on my own and very sturdy. Cat and dog love it.
So far so good!
I've had this cat tree for 3 weeks and my cats seems to like it so far. They seem to use it daily! I was hoping it would be a good location for napping and looking out the window, and they're using it for both. Unfortunately, neither of them have figured out that they can use the hammock and teepee :( So I'm bummed about that. So, they aren't using about half of the tree. I removed the rope on the third level so there'd be more room to lay down and that's been helpful. This is the first large cat tree I've ever bought, so I'm not sure how it compares to others. My cats are large (between 13-15 lbs) and it's just big enough to fit them. The fluff ball lasted less than 24 hours hanging from the tree, and then my cat ripped it off lol. But, they still use it around the house.
I didn’t even get it fully built before they were climbing on it! Has great low stuff for my chonky Tom cat who doesn’t climb and a wonderful high perch for the calico queen to survey her queendom from. Looks great too! Super easy build!
Well-loved cat tree & condo
This cat tree is a great find. It's sturdy, the materials aren't cheap, and most important, our cat loves it! He has jumped and climbed all over it and the structure doesn't move. The grey yurt/tent and top lookout spots are perfect for napping and surveying where he'll pounce next. He hasn't shown interest in the hammock so it's a good place for toy storage. Assembly was easy but did find the screws that are threaded on either end to be a challenge. There are 2 and are used to connect scratching posts together. You can't screw the first end in all the way otherwise the scratching post that connects to the other/top end can't reach the threads. It took trial and error to loosen the screw and raise it enough for the 2nd post connection. This should make more sense when you're at this point of assembly. I wasn't sure why there are 2 puff balls when the photos show only 1 attached. Then our cat undid the knot and took off with one so now I'm happy to have a 2nd. This is a recommended purchase.
She adores this tower!
We assembled the tower and wedged it in near the window, and it's pretty sturdy when our cat climbs on it. She's an old chunky 14 lb cat, and she sits and sleeps on the top tier of it most frequently - we unscrewed one side of the rope loop so she could get down easier. She's a little afraid of the hammock, which feels too unsteady for her I think, but she likes everything else. The factory smell goes away after a few days of airing out, for those concerned about that!