Get an accurate read of the ammonia level of your aquarium with the ASF SeaTest Ammonia (NH3) and ammonium (NH4+) Test Kit. Both ammonia (NH3) and ammonium (NH4+) are key parts of the cycling process, where they get converted into nitrite, then nitrate. This process is important, as if the process does not happen, then your aquarium is not safe for fish. Your aquarium should have an ammonia value of 0.1 mg/L or lower, and if not, you should do a partial water change. This kit will help you to avoid ammonia or nitrite toxicity, even in the initial phases of setting up your aquarium and pond, when filtering bacteria is not well developed.
- This test kit is designed for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums, ponds, and turtle enclosures.
- The kit provides fast, easy, and accurate measurements.
- These kits include an easy to read color chart so that the results are clear.
- Multiple tests are included in the kit, so you can test when you need to.
- These tests are manufactured and quality-tested in Europe.
See all items by ASF