Aspen Pet Petbarn 3 Plastic Dog House
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Give your dog a home away from home and encourage his natural instinct to den in a warm, dry, safe space.
- Features an extended roof rim over the door to divert rain and a raised interior floor to help keep him dry during inclement weather.
- Rear ventilation promotes air circulation to keep him cool during hot weather and keep the space smelling clean year-round.
- Strong, durable plastic will not rot or fall apart, cannot be infested with pests and is simple to clean with a garden hose and a sturdy brush.
- Made in the USA and simple to assemble with no tools required; available in four sizes to fit dogs up to 90 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Ferplast Villa Dog Kennel with Folding Porch, Small$86.98Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- Petmate Barnhome III Dog House, Small$50.43Chewy Price$113.99List Price
- Precision Pet Products Extreme Outback Log Cabin Dog House, Large$192.31Chewy Price$208.99List Price
- Dog Palace Dog House & Fleece Bed, Grey/Taupe$261.50Chewy Price$298.03List Price
- Dog Palace DP Hunter Insulated Dog House$134.91Chewy Price$156.64List Price
- Dog Palace Dog House, Grey/Taupe$264.66Chewy Price
- Dog Palace Insulated Heated Dog House, Grey/Taupe$374.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Natura Classic Dog House with Weatherproof Finish, Elevated Floor, Small$126.52Chewy Price$136.99List Price
- MidWest Eillo Folding Outdoor Wood Dog House, Beige, Small$146.99Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Frisco Dome Dog House$124.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
144 Customer Reviews
As a long time professional breeder of Springer Spaniels, I've bought several petmate doghouses over the years and they used to be thicker plastic and have drain holes, these new styles are thin flimsy plastic and no drain holes, and 2" shorter on medium length,,,its a shame that ive built many kennel runs to the size of these houses and the igloos are tougher but too wide and wont fit properly in my kennel runs....i dont blame chewy for this but blame petmate
My boys are happy :)
I bought two of these for my boys. One is a Labradoodle weighing in at nearly 100 pounds and the other is a mid-sized mix, weighing about 55 pounds. Both find the houses perfect for their needs. One of the houses had arrived with a bit of damage, possibly due to shipping, but Chewy's customer support rectified everything quickly. As per usual, I'm thrilled with my Chewy order and again reminded why this is my go-to place to buy what my dogs need.
How to seperate???
So, for shipping purposes, the roof is turned upside down and inserted into the bottom. Logiocal enough, but in trying to pull the top out of the bottom, it "just won't come out" and there is no clue given as to how to accomplish this. ... I called Chewy and the young lady who answere the phone said: "Oh, there is a video on how to set it up. Go to the product and play the video." so I try this. There is a vodeo, but it does NOT include any tips on settting up the dog house. <Sigh> Back to square one!
Have 2 of them 6 years old, and still holding up
I have two outdoor pit bulls and the Petbarn was the only dog house tough enough to withstand the chewing and other antics that my pits love to do to their homes. I bought one for each pit, but the Petbarn is large enough that they often bunk together. 6 years later, and the houses are still holding up!
Excellent shelter for your furry friends
My stray cats loves this big house. I also bought the mid size barn which the other kitties like. Very sturdy and will last for many years. A great buy
Pup loves it!
Put a big dog bed inside and my doodles love to relax in it, when they are not busy loading up on dead grass in their fur to bring inside.
Nice Size for cats too
It’s seems it’s made very durable, large n you can turn the top around so cats have 2 ways out!
Perfect size for a daytime shelter for my doggie play yard. And my 25# destructor hasn't eaten it yet, or even tried.
This dog house arrived fast n was perfect for my chocolate lab
My dog loves her new dog house!
Perfect size! Nicely made! Holds shavings great! Keeps out rain and wind.