Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
Azathioprine is an immunosuppressive agent used to treat a variety of autoimmune diseases such as inflammatory bowel disease. Azathioprine Compounded oral liquid is made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Azathioprine Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 7.5-mg, 1 Capsule$0.72Chewy Price$0.68Autoship Price
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 160-mg, 4 tablets$38.85Chewy Price$36.91Autoship Price
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 5-mg, 30 capsules$53.00Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Tylan Soluble Powder, 100-g$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Osurnia Otic Gel for Dogs, 1-mL, 2 tubes$42.49Chewy Price$40.37Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 8-mg, 30 Chews$51.00Chewy Price$48.45Autoship Price
- Silver Sulfadiazine Cream, 1%, 400-gm jar$55.99Chewy Price
- Furosemide Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 100-mg, 30 Chews$42.80Chewy Price$40.66Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Helped Our Aussi w Allergies
Aussi shepherd began having allergies around a year old. Vet couldn’t tell if it was environmental or food based. After treated a skin bacterial infection, her skin got worse, so I decided to try this food. Within 5 days her skin was improving so much! Her coat is much softer and she doesn’t lick as much. It is pricy, but why own a dog if you can’t take care of them. Highly recommend. Original food was NutriSource chicken and rice.
The process to get the medication is easy to use. The compound itself is a bit thick but the dog loves to take it.