Babyliss Pro Pet Detachable Replacement Blade
About This Item
- Replacement blades can be used with your favorite universally branded clippers.
- Carbon steel construction makes the blades super durable and precise.
- Design includes a steel cutter and guide for easy use.
- Deliver long-lasting sharpness, so you can use them for numerous styling sessions.
- Available in a range of sizes—there’s a blade for any desired coat length!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Loyalty Pet Products Poison Ivy 8" Set Dog Shears$359.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Poison Ivy 8" Chunker Dog Shears$119.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Starter Straights Dog Shears, 8-in$79.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Starter Set Dog Shears, 4 count, 7-in$249.99Chewy Price
- Resco Dog & Cat Nail Trimmer Blade Replacement Kit$7.05Chewy Price$7.90List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Japanese Thinning Pet Shears$91.52Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Fromm International Premier 111SC Pet Shears, 6.5-in$34.78Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Fromm International Premier 111BC Pet Shears, 6.5-in$45.36Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Shernbao FDS-04 Dog Grooming Dryer Stand & Hard Pipe Set, White$129.00Chewy Price
- Shernbao Dog Nail Grinder Head Package, White$19.19Chewy Price
- Dr. Cuddles Furtastic Dog & Cat Brush$21.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
Are these blades "CONAIRPRO" like in the picture? It only says Babyliss blade in the description
Answer by • Jan 10, 2022
Babyliss is the sub brand of Conair, these are ConairPro blades.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Sandie on Mar 3, 2022
not a fit for Wahl KM10
Blade will not activate and actually cut. There is a design difference on the back of the blade that prevents it from snapping in place.