BarksBar Original Silicone Cat & Dog Feeding Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Feeding mat is designed to keep pet food, water and other messes contained.
- The paw-fect size to hold 2 food or water bowls for your doggo or cat.
- Flexible silicone material is non-toxic, hypoallergenic and BPA-free.
- Odor and stain-resistant, with no open pores to harbor bacteria and germs.
- When it’s time to clean, simply wipe the mat with a damp cloth or put it on the top rack of your dishwasher.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Adobe Nonskid Dog Food Mat$19.95Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Pet Parade Non-Skid Dog Bowl Tray, Gray$14.99Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Modern Double Elevated Dog Bowl$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Bungalow Flooring Waterhog Paws & Bones Dog Dinner Mat, Charcoal, 28 x 18-in$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Pawfect Pets Elevated Feeder Raised Dog Bowl Stand with four Stainless Steel Bowls, Large, 12-in$49.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price
- DealFrisco Stainless Steel Bowl with Elevated Stand, Black, 3 Cups$15.11Chewy Price$18.89List Price
- DealBone Dry Stripe Embroidered Bone Print Dog & Cat Food Mat, Gray$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- West Paw Seaflex Dog & Cat Placemat, Sea Fog$39.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic, N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||—||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Furniture Frame Material||—||—||—||—||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||—||—||—||—||30 inches & under|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
168 Customer Reviews
Not worth the money bought one and bought another to cover the floor for the food and water bowls. Doesn't clean up well and the rim around the perimeter isn't much at all so I still have water all over the floor. Should have checked the first one as I wouldn't have bought the second. Back to the drawing board...right now I'm using a thick bath towel.
Great mat for around litter
I bought these to use in front of the litter boxes for older cats that think the pee goes outside the box. The regular litter mats weren't working, I would have to throw them away after a few times. These are perfect! The clean easy and don't hold the smell. Love them! I will buy more!
This mat is perfect! It is large enough to hold a water bowl and food bowl. It does not slide on the floor, and the bowls do not slide around on the mat. There is a rim to contain water spills. Any mess stays on the mat, and clean up is a cinch. I bought one a couple of years ago, and it is still like new. I just bought three more - I have three dogs. I originally bought it just for their water bowl but they are messy eaters so now I’ll have a mat for each food bowl as well. Highly recommend!
BarksBar Original Silicone Dog Feeding Mat
Does it do it's job? Pretty much. We have it under their self water feeder. We need a much LARGER mat, but didn't see that you offer one. Durable product. But, when they drink water stills goes every where.
Just what I was looking for
I wanted a mat that would catch any water that spilled over from the dish and catch any kernels that fall out of the bowl. There is a small lip around the perimeter of the mat. The mat is sturdy and will take many washings. I'm not sure if it's dishwasher safe but I would think it would be. My cats tend to paw their food onto the mat so I know they do not mind eating off of the mat.
Great mat for under dog bowls. Good job containing food and water from messy eaters. Easy to clean.
Great for cat fountain
I was worried but my cat doesn't seem to mind the slight texture of the mat. And now she doesn't get water from her fountain all over the floor. The light gray color is true to the photos and the size is exactly what I was looking for. It did come folded in half and there is still a slight bend in the mat but I don't mind.
Bought the Wrong Size.
Because of the good reviews, I ordered this for my 3 dogs' 2 water bowls tray. Before ordering i asked the chewy C.S. rep if I could return it because it might be too small. i do not remember her answer but this tray is too small for 2 big water bowls. I have bought another brand tray for my elevated cat bowls. This one work much better than this Barksbar feeding Mat. With Barksbar feeding mat, the water splashes out to the floor. I have made a wrong decision. Anyway, thank you chewy.com
Perfect size for our Shih Tzu pups. Keeps water spills and crumbs on the mat. And stops bowls from pushing around on my tile. Loved them so much I have 3 now
It is a nice size for my 2 bowls with lots of room.