Bass Brushes Style & Detangle Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Brush helps to both style and detangle coats.
- Premium allow pins glide smoothly through hair for easy, comfortable grooming.
- Helps remote dander while reducing matting frequency.
- Eco-friendly natural bamboo handle with luxury grade finish.
- For canine companions and feline friends with medium to long coats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Boshel Self Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush$15.99Chewy Price
- H&H Pets Multi-Functional Dog & Cat Grooming Brush Kit$17.99Chewy Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangling Dog Comb, Teal$5.60Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Bass Brushes The Hybrid Pet Groomer Paddle Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Medium, 2 count$30.50Chewy Price$33.90List Price
- BioSilk Eco Friendly Boar Hair Bristle Dog Brush, Mint Green$8.14Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- BioSilk Multi-Functional De-Shedder Dog Brush$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- H&H Pets 2-Sided Dog & Cat Grooming Brush$10.99Chewy Price
- Jespet Deshedding Dog Brush, Large$15.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Rinse Ace Self-Cleaning Retractable Bristle Pet Brush, Small$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Dog Paw & Face Brush$7.00Chewy Price
- Martha Stewart Adjustable Strap Massage Bristle Dog Brush$8.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Wood||Wood||Wood||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Brush Type||Pin Brush||Pin Brush||Pin Brush||Pin Brush, Bristle Brush||Pin Brush, Bristle Brush|
|Breed Size||N/A||Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Excellent for Long-hair Cats
Both cats love to be brushed with this brush. On the short haired cat, the brush works but the hair mostly flies away onto the couch rather than staying in the brush. On the long haired cat, it works amazing and traps the hair in the brush for easy disposal. I have another brush with shorter tines that are more abundant and therefore closer together that I use on the short haired cat so the hair stays in the brush just so it's easier for me.
Cat is crazy about her new brush.
The cat loves her new brush and she is the kind of cat the likes deep neck massages. So after the brush comes the neck massage.
Best cat brush!
My older long haired kitty has recently developed problems with mats forming on her back . I was using a metal comb to detangle which her vet recommended but my kitty objected to the comb because it hurt . She loves this brush, purrs up a storm as I loosen the clumps of fur . She actually sees the brush in my hand and comes running for attention! Well made & sturdy .
I bought 3 brushes. Two of the large and one of the small. The cats love them! Even the stray cat that I doubt had ever been brushed. All 3 of my cats are short haired and the brushes work great at removing hair yet still gentle enough with a light touch from the person doing the brushing. Another winner from Chewy!
Ahhhhh! Good Brush!!!
I have 3 cats; 2 long hair and 1 short hair. They all love to be brushed with this brush!!! The 2 long hair Sufi and Rufus have been recently adopted and I wasn't sure if they would allow me to brush them. Well, it seems that its one of their favorite things. Rufus gets really relaxed and Sufi keeps trying to play with it. This brush goes easily thru their coats. I did cut out one small mat instead of trying to work it out. I want them to enjoy being brushed and not associate it with discomfort. Rufus and Sufi still won't let me hold them yet but when it comes to brushing and petting they will make an effort to receive the attention and get close and cozy up. ( They are 1 year old brothers and were feral) Charlie likes it too!!! Overall, an excellent purchase. It makes my Babies Happy, and that is my goal!!!!! I did get the larger of the to sizes of brush. I'm glad I did because it covers more area at a time so they get a proper brushing is a shorter time and the rest of the brushing is just because they like it. The style of this brush easily and comfortably goes thru long hair and it can be used gently on short hair too. The brush is comfortable for me, its lightweight and easy to handle.
Very good brush.
This brush is wonderful. I have a Keeshond puppy, and of all brushes/slickers that I have tried, he tolerates this one best. It works through his woolly coat with less difficulty than the others. It is comfortable to work with.