Baxton Studio Elie 2-Door Cat Litter Box Cover House
About This Item
- Crafted from engineered wood and PVC.
- Complements any home.
- Designed with an entry point for your purring pal.
- The 2 odors conceal the litter box (not included) and gives you easy access when it’s time to clean.
- Features block feet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 52-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$96.32Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Cat Cabinet, Orange/Red$104.48Chewy Price$123.00List Price
- Frisco 28.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$68.58Chewy Price
- Baxton Studio Adina 2-Door Cat Litter Box Cover House$175.99Chewy Price
- Baxton Studio Nova 1-Door Cat Litter Box Cover House$148.99Chewy Price
- Teamson Pets Dyad Wooden Cat Litter Box End Table, Mocha Walnut$170.52Chewy Price$357.99List Price
- Yaheetech Litter Box Furniture Cat House, Espresso$122.99Chewy Price
- Unipaws Decorative Bench Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Weathered Gray$149.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Sweet Barks Wooden Nightstand Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Black$119.99Chewy Price$130.00List Price
- dealYaheetech Washroom Bench Enclosed Cat House Cat Litter Box, Espresso, Large$132.99Chewy Price$145.99List Price
- TRIXIE 2-Story Wooden Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Espresso$127.67Chewy Price$150.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Frame Material||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Number Of Condos||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Furniture Mount Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Read before you purchase.
WARNING: this enclosure requires a power drill for the majority of the assembly and does not notify you of that in the description. Warning: The instructions are very vague and the pieces I received were not labeled. Warning: The entire back of this enclosure is made of something barely more durable than cardboard- it is very flexible. I would not purchase this product again.
Great Piece of Furniture
This is very good quality wood. My husband assembled this cabinet without complaints. The challenge is that when the cats use it, you have to have a long litter box and mat to accompany it. The cats would get litter in the corners and crevices of the doorway and on the floor. The mat I already had kinda helped. But cleaning the litter out of the crevices got to be too hard. So now this is a nice piece of furniture in my hallway. One caveat, one of my cats did not realize I changed the usage and used it without a box inside! So keep that in mind in case you ever repurpose a litter box.