Bearwood Essentials Farmhouse 3-Bowl Elevated Dog Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 3 stainless steel bowls provide a sanitary eating surface and are dishwasher safe for easy care and cleaning.
- Top is sealed and easy to clean.
- Elevated design is engineered for style and durability and gives your best fur-iend a comfortable place for mealtime.
- Farmhouse style complements any home’s décor.
- Available in multiple sizes to fit most dogs and breeds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Elevated Double Diner Dog Bowl, Russet, Large$75.72Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Bearwood Essentials Farmhouse Elevated Dog Feeder, Grey/White, Large$135.02Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- Internet's Best Modern Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 2-cup, 5.5-in Tall$32.44Chewy Price
- Frisco Adjustable Stainless Steel Double Elevated Dog Bowls, 7 Cups$27.92Chewy Price
- Frisco Wooden Patina Stool Dog Single Bowl Diner, 12-Cup, 2 count, Black$55.54Chewy Price$61.72List Price
- DealPawfect Pets Elevated Feeder Raised Dog Bowl Stand with four Stainless Steel Bowls, Large, 12-in$49.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Removable Bowls||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Removable Bowls||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Removable Bowls||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Removable Bowls||Elevated|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||Outer- 3.5-cup; 28-oz; Inner- 11-cup; 88-oz||Outer- 3.5-cup; 28-oz; Inner- 11-cup; 88-oz||3.5-cup; 28-oz per bowl||3.5-cup; 28-oz per bowl||20-cup|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
We're so happy with this elevated feeder that we purchased for our 2 65-lb dogs. It's very solid and looks great. It's perfect to raise their food bowls but provides enough separation so they can eat without bothering each other. One of our dogs was scared of it at first (especially the clang that it makes if the bowl is pushed out of the well and then falls back in place) but she got over it within a day or two with some encouragement.
damage dog riser
Thank goodness my husband is handy. This arrived damaged. The whole top ripped off from the base. We had to remove the screws … We had to fill the holes in with toothpicks and used different screws to hold it together. But we got it back together. Shame the money we spent on it.
Perfect for our 2 dogs
Perfect height for our 2 large sized dogs. Great design also
Well made, perfect with the larger water bowl, just seems a bit too high for my Golden and mutt, both 65ish lbs. I ordered the large and feel I should have gone medium. Wishing someone would make an adjustable height bowl, but am grateful for the large size water bowl!!! So many brands don't offer this feature.
LOVE THIS DOG BOWL SETUP
Honestly, I was a little nervous getting it, but it’s sturdy and it’s a perfect height for my German Shepard mix. Now our corgi can’t reach his food and overeat.
Great feeding station
This is great! It’s perfect for my three big dogs. It looks great too so it’s not an eyesore if you care about decor. We may get a second one or look for deeper bowls, but that’s only because my 3 giant dogs share and free feed.
Style & Function
Recently added a Bernedoodle to the household and she was insistent on eating with adult Berner. Found this 3-bowl large farmhouse chic piece and it is PERFECT. Fits with style in home, height is appropriate, and able to feed both pups with water bowl in middle. Very sturdy and easy to clean.
Perfect for our 3 big guys!
We have 3 large dogs, and I was trying to find something to minimize the space all their bowls took up in our kitchen. This. Is. Perfect. It's real wood, it's sturdy and it's the perfect size.
Absolutely stunning!! Perfect height and width for our space! Very well made!
Just buy it!
I was a bit hesitant to pay so much for a standing dog feeder but I do not regret it at all. This is a sturdy, solid, well made piece of "furniture.". Even the bowls, which are included, seem to be of a better quality than most. I do wipe off the top frequently during the day so water splashes don't penetrate the beautiful finish. In true Chewy fashion it was delivered quickly. Bert and Ernie love it!