Best Bully Sticks 6" Braided Pork Pizzle Dog Treat, 10 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- 100% pork pizzle serves as a tasty alternative treat for dogs sensitive to beef and other red meats.
- Made with just one all-natural ingredient that serves as a highly digestible and delicious treat for your canine companion.
- Suitable for dogs of all sizes and breeds and is the perfect treat for aggressive chewers.
- Made with no chemicals, artificial additives or preservatives because your pup deserves only natural ingredients.
- Regular chewing helps to massage your pup’s gums and to naturally clean her teeth.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pork Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle.||Veal Pizzle||Beef Pizzle|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||N/A||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Food Flavor||Pork, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
I had to take them away from my full grown dog and 3 month shepherd mix puppy because they untwisted quickly and they were going to swallow the pieces whole. Maybe for smaller dogs would be ok.
picky dogs liked them
They disappeared too quickly but they obviously liked them
Waste of Money
My dog likes these but they were a huge waste of money and not worth as much as they cost. My 20 pound dog finishes one of these in 2 minutes! You can get a pack of 3 large bully sticks for $12 and each of them last an hour and a half. Definitley regretting this purchase. More of a treat than a chew.
Can crack teeth
My dogs loved them, but devoured in 10 minutes or less. My vet said they can crack teeth so then new problems. I won’t buy them anymore, tho I did enjoy 10 minutes of uninterrupted peace. Dogs loved them.
Our Dogs Really Like'em
As tasty or better than beef. But...easier to chew, so they don't last as long. Great choice for smaller breeds, but my 175lb Great Dane loves 'em too.
Would not buy again
Too soft for aggressive chewers. My 30 lb, 7 month puppy finishes one in less than 10 minutes. They smell and are not worth the money.
My dog loved them but...
My little Pom usually goes through a 6” beef bully braid in 2-3hrs. I gave him one of these pork braids and it was completely gone within 10 minutes. I would suggest this product for light chewers. For my dog these are more of a treat than a chew.
I was not happy with these. They were very greasy. And soft. They didn’t last long.
Not for my pup
My 10 month old Aussie/Chesapeake chews one of these in 5 minutes. Definitely not worth the price I paid. I am very disappointed in these sticks.
didn't last long
they did not last long at all. Other bully sticks take longer to chew