Best Bully Sticks Beef Gullet Sticks Dog Chews, 6-in, 25 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This pack provides a paw-some alternative or addition to traditional bully sticks.
- 6” sticks are paw-fect for pups of any size.
- Naturally high in chondroitin for joint health.
- Made using one simple ingredient—bone-a-fide beef gullet.
- Each is packed full of paw-erful protein.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Beef Trachea 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.51Chewy Price$2.83List Price$2.38Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Standard 6" Bully Stick Dog Treats, 12 count$29.95Chewy Price$32.95List Price$28.45Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Crunchy Beef Strap Chews Dog Treat$2.93Chewy Price$3.55List Price$2.78Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Smoked Curly Bully Stick 6-9" Dog Chew Treat, 3 count$13.49Chewy Price$19.29List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Cadet Real Beef Long Lasting Bully Sticks Dog Treats Value Pack, 16-oz$64.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Curly Bully Stick 7-10" Dog Treats, 3 count$10.29Chewy Price$17.82List Price$9.78Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Small Dog Bully Stick Variety Pack, 9 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Bully Bites Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Bully Stick 4", 10 count$15.99Chewy Price$18.16List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Large Dog Bully Stick Variety Pack, 6 count$28.90Chewy Price$27.45Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 5" Braided Pizzle Sticks Dog Treats, case of 48$256.03Chewy Price$407.89List Price$243.23Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Thick Curly 5-6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 12 count$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Gullet||Beef Esophagus||100% Beef Gullet.||100% Beef Gullet.||Beef Hooves.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||High-Protein, Grain-Free||Odor-Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein...|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Hickory, Beef, Meat, Herbs & Spices|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Brain Health|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
109 Customer Reviews
My puppy loves these. He chews through him fairly quickly unfortunately. But he really likes them.
My dog loves these! BUT, he devours them in seconds. I thought I was buying regular bully sticks. The Gullet sticks are hollow. Next time I'll be more careful. I like the solid ones, they're all day chews!!
Very Misleading. These are not bully sticks like it states on the front of the package. I was wanting beef pizzle for my dog and received these hollow esophagus pieces. The detailed description is correct but very misleading. I will not be buying anything again with this packaging and/or from this manufacturer.
All 3 canine enjoyed it greatly, in which one is a senior with digestive problem. It didn't irritate his stomach at all. I will purchase this again
Don’t waste your money!
I thought a gullet seemed less gross than a bull penis so I ordered these. They smell DISGUSTING. Also, they are weak/splinterish and crumbly and won’t stay in the holder I have. I won’t be giving my dog anymore. Expensive lesson learned. I’ll stick with bully sticks.
for small adults, small puppies, or older dogs!
You gota know what you’re buying. These are NOT bully sticks. I see so many bad reviews on gullet sticks. Now with this particular brand, they are asking for it bc their packaging is identical to their bully sticks. Gullet sticks are for small breed dogs or elderly dogs. They are basically a hollow bully stick.. you can literally see straight through them. My 3 chihuahuas love them! My 4lb puppy can spend an hour or more on just a half of one.. and my dogs chew daily. My 7lb adult prefers a half of one but it only lasts 5min. My larger 14lb boy wants a whole one and it lasts about 5-10min. These are my dogs absolute favorite chews. They are well worth the money!
ALL DOGS LOVE THEM
I got these cause my holistic vet recommended and my pup Nala LOVED them and she’s a very picky one. My new pup also loves them and my friend’s dogs also loved them. Haven’t found a dog that doesn’t like them yet. They last 2-7 mins depending on the dog, but its a good snack and they really enjoy it
Gullet and Bully are 2 different things
I totally see how the packaging could confuse people, Best Bully Sticks is the name of the brand, not very smart on their part. However, gullet sticks and bully sticks are two completely different things and these are listed as Beef Gullet Sticks on the package and in the listing, so I was a little perturbed by the low ratings being skewed by so many confused pet owners. Gullet sticks are much thinner, hollow strips of muscle that come from the throat of cattle. They’re dried and similar in color and often length as bulky sticks so I can totally see the confusion, though once you get familiar with bully sticks, you’ll never confuse the two again. Bully sticks on the other hand are much thicker, very hard (you could break one in two) and are literally just dried bull penises. It typically take my pup a few days to finish a 6in bully stick, she chews in sessions, while a gullet stick may take 15GOL at the most. I hope this helps!
Lasted about 10 minutes
My 7 month old puppy (18 pounds) ate these up rather than chewed them.
They don’t last too long which is good but would like a stick that he can chew on a bit longer.