Best Paw Nutrition Pure Digestion Probiotics Dog & Cat Powder Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Holistic powder supplement comes in an easy-to-serve powder form with a delicious beef flavor.
- Packed with 5 billion CFU probiotics, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, organic turmeric, kelp, coconut oil and pumpkin.
- Improves digestion, stool odor and texture, prevents UTIs, soothes the belly, promotes gut health and helps pets readily absorb nutrients.
- Also supports heart health, thyroid health, promotes healthy skin and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Made in the USA with no additives, preservatives, dairy, grains, gluten, GMOs, soy, or artificial flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lexelium Hip & Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$27.00Chewy Price$25.65Autoship Price
- Dr Woow Hip & Joint Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Dr Woow Salmon Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Dr Woow Duck Flavored Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Active Chews Cranberry Urinary Health Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Energy Mobility Recovery+ Chicken Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Energy Mobility Recovery+ Beef Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Ceretrix Soft Chew Brain & Nervous System Supplement for Small Breed Dogs, 60 count$15.75Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Pet Wellbeing Thyroid Support Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Hormone Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$76.95Chewy Price$73.10Autoship Price
- Bocce's Bakery Probiotics Soft Chew Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$21.50Chewy Price$20.43Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Old FRIEND Bacon Flavored Liquid Supplement for Large Breed Senior Dogs, 4-oz bottle$59.95Chewy Price$56.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Scoop) Organic Coconut Oil, DigeSEB Super Pet (Portease, Amylase...||Alpha Amylase: Helps In the Digestion of Carbohydrates By Helping to Hydrolyze the Alpha 1-4 Glycosidic Linkages of Polysaccharides to Dextrin, D-Glucose, Maltose and Oligosaccharides. Beta Amylase: Works On the End of the Starch Molecules Instead of In the Center...||Desiccated Pork Liver Powder, Rice Flour, Sweet Potato Powder...||Prebiotic- feeds “good bacteria”: FOS (Fructooligiosaccharide)., Probiotics- 2 Billion CFUs per scoop: Lactobaccilus Acidophilus, L. Brevis...||Probiotics, Bacteria, Prebiotic FOS.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Hormone Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Great probiotic and digestive aid for allergies or soft stools
Our corgi has allergies that worsened with age and eventually developed “hot spots” that needed to be treated by the veterinarian. Diet changes, shampoos, antihistamines, omega 3 fish oils, etc., did help some, but not enough. I did not want her on steroids or other steroid like drug all the time so started adding probiotics and found she did best on this one (it has tumeric which helps to decrease inflammation). She has never gotten any hot spots the last few years on this regime and is now 12 1/2 years young, active, fit and healthy. She has a thick, lovely coat and no more excessive licking, chewing and NO hot spots—and no more need of any steroids! Our other dog, a Belgian Malinois, had issues with soft stools when we first adopted him (we did have it tested by the veterinarian to be sure no parasites or infections) until we added this to his diet. Now both dogs get this added to their food daily and have firm, normal stools and beautiful coats!
A probiotic, plus more!
I’ve tried a lot of probiotics for my dogs and always come back to Pure Paw’s, Pure Digestion. It’s now my “go to” probiotic for over two years. It helped greatly reduce our Corgi’s allergies! Through research, I discovered probiotics are essential to combat chronic itchiness. Our corgi would get hot spots and after adding this to her regimen, she hasn't had any hot spots in two years! It’s rare that she is itchy at all! I just sprinkle it on both of our dogs food every morning and they gobble up their food. It also improved our Belgian Malinois’ soft stool. I also like that it has turmeric as well for any inflammation—a nice bonus!
Was giving my dog a different probiotic that I can't get anymore. Read up on this & thought I'd give it a shot. Darla loves it and I see no change in her stools, health or coat, which is terrific.
Didnt help my cat
Geo is 14 n throws up daily, vet check all fine, I’m making diet changes carefully thot this sould help . A week later no change.
Has made a difference
My fussy eater, 9 year old, cocker spaniel has been taking Pure Paw Nutrition's Pure Digestion powder for 3 months and one significant improvement is better pooping which is really important !! These ingredients really do help: probiotics, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, organic turmeric, kelp, coconut oil and pumpkin. Also, Boo had hip surgery 2 years ago and has rejected all glucosamine tablets but accepts PPN's liquid glucosamine. So I am a serious advocate for this company and the excellent advice and counsel they provide.
Extra Help for your Furry Friends
Since I switched to no-grain higher quality food and pur paw Nutrition probiotics , my dogs have much more beautiful coats. My black mix has a luxurious shiny black coat. My Havanese have less matter in their eyes and less eye stain. Their poop is normal and there is less of it. Picky eaters all, they accepted this on their food and ate it vigorously.
Didn't work so well
Unfortunately, this product did not work for my cat or dog.