Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs
About This Item
- Lightweight, portable steps that are easy to move or travel with.
- Made with high quality USA foam that’s oh-so-gentle on your pet’s joints.
- Come with anti-slip base to keep the steps in place.
- Available in 3-step (13.5” high), 4-step (18”), and 5-step (22.5”).
- Corduroy stairs come in a neutral gray to blend purr-fectly into your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Deluxe Wooden Carpeted Cat & Dog Ramp, Brown$127.96Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Gray, Large$75.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Beige$41.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate Brown, Small$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, X-Large, 4 Step$87.75Chewy Price$118.72List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Medium$59.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies CertiPUR-US Certified Foam Foldable Dog Steps, Teal, 3-Steps$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate, 3-step$43.98Chewy Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey Checked, X-Large, 4 Step$142.24Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step IV$64.98Chewy Price
- Majestic Pet Villa Cat & Dog Stairs, Vintage, 4 Step$59.75Chewy Price$118.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Material||Foam||Foam||Foam||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
99 Customer Reviews
Five Star Review for Best Pet Supplies Cat & Dog Stairs
These steps are just wonderful for smaller pets! I have an older cat with severe disfiguring arthritis. So far he's been good about attempting to get down off the couch but it's very hard on him and sometimes his legs collapse underneath him. Time for steps! I got the 4-step size in order to get up to an average height couch. These steps are just purrrrfectly sized for a cat and would also be doggone good for smaller sized dogs, too. The cover says "Corduroy" but it's a soft, plush corduroy that has the softest feel to it. The textured bottom does not move on my LVP flooring either. The foam feels like it will last forever. Very dense and firm but still soft underfoot for your pet. I am super happy with this purchase!
Corduroy Lg Dog Stairs
I have been looking for the right height of stairs for my 2 small Chihuahuas , These are absolutely perfect! They use them with ease up and down ! I will definitely be ordering another one so my babies can look out the window! Thankyou chewy.com ! I am pleased with every order I received !
Lightweight and Sturdy
These stairs make it so easy for my 15 year old Yorkie mix to get up on the bed. Most importantly she now doesn’t have to jump off the bed. She just easily walks down the cushioned stairs. The corduroy fabric is a nice quality and looks good. We offered her treats to train her to go up and down a few times.
Perfect for Chihuahuas
We have a high rise bed, and now all of my little Chihuahuas can get on and off the bed without help.
Well made, nice stairs
These stairs aren't beautiful but they are safe and soft and the corduroy isn't stylish but it provides nice traction for tiny paws. I don't love the look but I love the functionality and would recommend them.
VERY GOOD STEPS, WITH ONE EXCEPTION
THIS IS NOW THE SECOND TIME I HAVE BOUGHT THESE STAIRS FOR MY 25LB DOG. THE STEPS ARE VERY GOOD, THE ONE HE HAS NOW IS AT LEAST 3 YEARS OLD. HOWEVER DUE TO HIS WEIGHT AND USING THE STAIRS 6-8 TIMES A DAY, THE FOAM ON TWO STEPS HAVE BEEN CRUSHED IN, AND WONT PERK BACK UP. AS A RESULT, HE FEELS LIKE THE STAIRS ARE NOT STABLE, AND IS NOW RELUCTANT TO USE IT. WHILE I WOULD PREFER WOODEN STEPS THE BUDGET WON'T ALLOW IT RIGHT NOW. ALL IN ALL I WOULD GIVE THESE STEPS A 99.5% POSITIVE RATING. AND A WORD TO THE WISE. WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO GET A RAMP OR STEPS FOR YOUR DOG OR CAT? LONG BEFORE THEY NEED IT.
Perfect for our old dog
I was worried the steps might be too narrow and steep but our 14yr old JTR mix can navigate the well. I show her how to use them once and she’s been using them ever since. 12 yr old beagle mix and cats use the steps too. Dogs are 28 and 37 lbs and steps are sturdy and we haven’t had a problem with shifting or sliding. Might not work well for a large breed, heavy dog though. Got the 4 step/medium size but recently changed to a higher bed so getting ready to order the 5 step/large. Light and portable enough to take when traveling.
Ordered this based on the 4.7 review rating and the description stating it was for large breeds. The item I received was cream colored in a faux sheep wool however it matched the size and composition description of the gray. Tried it with our male boxer, stairs did not seem solid and he was a little unstable on them compared to our previous stairs. Chewy customer service was excellent in handling the situation of sending the incorrect product.
I got the small ones for my chihuahua pup. He loves them and has no problem running up and down. I like that the cover is washable and they actually don't look terrible in my room.
Ordered for a border collie rescue. Weight 50 pounds. Holds her weight well and is a great addition to her ambulation. She has a bad back leg and stopped jumping up on the bed. Would highly recommend this product.