Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs
About This Item
- Anti-slip bottom offers paw-some stability.
- Made with high quality USA foam that’s oh-so-gentle on your pet’s joints.
- Lightweight, portable steps are easy to transfer from room to room.
- Available in 3-step (13.5” high), 4-step (18”), and 5-step (22.5”) to match your furniture.
- Linens available in five different colors designed to blend purr-fectly into any home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Charcoal$39.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Small$59.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step IV Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey$104.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey$68.98Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Wooden Cat & Dog Stairs, Natural$64.69Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Gray, Large$75.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Paws & Pals 3 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$62.94Chewy Price$64.95List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Large$63.98Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Adjustable Cat & Dog Stairs, White$93.65Chewy Price$100.99List Price
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, X-Large, 4 Step$87.75Chewy Price$118.72List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Material||Foam||Foam||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tools Included||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
82 Customer Reviews
much needed stairs
the 2 sets of foam stairsteps came in real handy for my 2 large cats. it was just the right height that i needed. since my bed is so high up and i have a window perch they both can reach much more easier now. they are getting older and heavier and have a somewhat difficult task of jumping up onto the furniture.now they climb up with ease. the foam steps make it comfortable for them. i love them! highly recommended!
Steps That Help
We have a Boston Terrier who weighs about 40 pounds(takes after the Bull Dog side of the family). We are in our seventies and take our dog with us a lot in the car. Needless to say lifting her into her car seat puts stress on our back. So the stairs do help. But we have an SUV so I should have gotten stairs that are several inches higher.
Climbing to the top
I purchased this step for my 9 years old Chihuahua dog. I sleeps in 26 inch height single (dog) bed. She struggles jumping on the bed. The steps make an easier climb for her. The only suggestion I have is to make should you place the steps in area where it will not trip you up. The step extends very for out from the bed.
Not for medium-large dogs
My 13 year old goldendoodle will not use these steps. They are less sturdy than they look (foam with no structure under the foam) and he sinks on the step. They are also not deep enough or wide enough for him to feel confident.
Awesome pet stairs
I bought these stairs for my chihuahuas to climb up to our bed and they have absolutely no problem climbing up onto our bed. Best purchase ever!!!!
I ordered the five-step foam stairs for my 10 lb toy poodle. Unfortunately, he was scared of the steps. A little too big and overwhelming for him. But he is afraid of everything. The product was well made and I would have kept it if my furbaby would have used it.
The stairs arrived promptly, are attractive and are as promised. I had just replaced carpet with hard flooring and didn't want my girl jumping to the hard surface. Several reviewers commented that the stairs slide on hard flooring. I doubled up an old exercise matt under the stairs - which works perfectly. She is comfortable coming right down the steps, but it is taking more consistent encouragement than I've had patience for to get her to use them to get up on my king size bed. It's possible that she would have adapted more easily on stairs with a harder surface, but I went for these because of the height. We'll keep working on it.
Too narrow for big dogs?
Got this for our arthritic lab to more easily get on and off the bed. Good height to get on a normal-rise bed. He will sometimes kind of use it going down, but will never walk up it. He used to jump on a chest to get on the bed, so the concept is not foreign. I wonder if the stairs are too narrow and small for him as a larger dog (70 pound lab/shepherd).
Charley & Amie love Chewey
Each time we order from Chewey for our 2 rescue Dachshunds we are in awe of the timeliness of delivery. We consistently order the same items with complete satisfaction and loyalty.
Great for little dogs
Needed a few more steps as my dog is ten and the jump down from bed is toooo much . Stairs do slide on a hardwood floor so we placed a non skid rug underneath! Love the color !