Best Pet Supplies Voyager Black Trim Mesh Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from a soft and breathable mesh fabric that will securely hug your pet while still being gentle on their skin
- This harness is made with an easy step-in style which is perfect for pets who hate putting harnesses on over their heads
- Harness attaches to your pet with double the security. You can adjust the whole fit of the harness using the fuzzy fastener strap located in the back and additional security is provided by the snap-in buckle.
- Sturdy 2-D rings are included to easily attach your leash
- Made with high quality fabric that is light and sturdy, perfect for letting air flow through on warm days
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Fleece Dog Harness, Turquoise, Medium$15.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Army Base Mesh Dog Harness, Medium$13.64Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Small & Medium Breed Soft Mesh Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, 9 to 12-in chest$7.94Chewy Price$8.67List Price
- Frisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Pink, 16 to 22-in chest$9.57Chewy Price
- Puppia Vest Polyester Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Sky Blue, Medium: 15.4-in chest$19.90Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Frisco Padded Step-In Harness, Pink, Small$9.31Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Plush Suede Dog Harness, Latte, Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Puppia Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, Small: 12 to 18-in chest$11.59Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Corduroy Dog Harness, Fuchsia, X-Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Gooby Escape Free Easy Fit Small Dog Harness, Hot Pink, Large$28.97Chewy Price$33.92List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Padded|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2009 Customer Reviews
Easy to use
While puppy-sitting 2 yorkies, I tried 2 different harnesses to keep these little dogs safe while walking 3 times daily. I did try a harness with adjustable straps, which did the job, but these dogs were not used to me trying to put them on. This harness was much easier to use and the girls looked so cute! Thank you. Even the owner upon his return decided to use these harnesses in lieu of the slip collar.
I purchased a large harness for my doodle. Pulled it out if the package. I'm guessing the person pr people who choose sized have no idea a small from a large. A large anywhere else fits my baby. Not your large fix your sizes so people don't waste money. Thier dogs not people they don't understand body shamming.
Larger than expected
I measured my small dog and purchased this harness according to the measurements. When I received it and put it on the dog, it was too large and easily slipped off. It seemed to be made of good quality and fit the neighbors dog very well who was a little bit larger than my dog. I would consider buying this again but at a smaller size.
We love this for our latest puppy. It was easy to get it on her. Material was comfortable..no sharp threads that would make it uncomfortable for her. As always thank you for excellent service and wonderful delivery timeline. I am always singing praises of your company!!!
Harness for puppy
I bought 2 harnesses. The red one will be perfect for my new Puppy Trey. I bought a blue one thinking it was the correct size. I was totally wrong. Chewy refunded the cost. I gave the too small harness to the local animal shelter. They were very happy and sent out a big thank you to Chewy for it
Perfect for Potato Shaped Pugs
I've been through all of the expensive harnesses. My pug can weasel his way out of them all. Until now. This is AWESOME. HIGHLY RECOMMENED. He cannot get out of it, and he has tried. And for the price? Can't be beat.
This is my 2nd purchase of this harness. The first was X-Small, now my pups have grown and I got Small. These are really easy to put on and take off. They fit well and the pups can't slip out of them. It stops the pulling on the neck and they look good too!
Love the mesh dog harness
When we got our latest rescue dog,Casper, I ordered a Voyager mesh harness from Chewy for him because he could slide out of his leash. I am ordering one for Nadia, our other little rescue dog because she also can slip out of her leash. this harness will definitely take care of the problem. The harnesses are soft and comfortable with no leash pulling at their necks,, I am ordering an extra one for each of them so on bath day they can have clean ones on and I can wash the dirty ones. .
I like the product but finding the correct size is a bit of a challenge
I first tried an XL but then reordered a size Medium for my growing 11 week old yellow lab (I'm keeping the XL for as he grows!) I really am pleased with the 3 layer protection- first there's Velcro, then a snap, and a double hoop that your leash clip secures. Finding the right size is a challenge but luckily, for me, my puppy still is growing so he's eventually going to fit into the larger size. Currently, he's 17.6 lbs and his chest is 19 inches and his neck is 12 inches and he's fitting a size Medium.
Love this harness! Our aging senior girl had a skinny harness and was starting to slip a leg out, very scary! Bought this one in medium, was too big, so bought small, much better, though going to buy extra small next since the 15-year-old lady has lost so much weight. Very secure with the clip on top of the velcro!