Better Sporting Dogs 7 Piece Deluxe Dog Agility Equipment Set
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A terrific way to bond with your pooch and sharpen her obedience skills.
- Agility is a fun way to challenge your BFF physically and mentally.
- Customize this deluxe, 7-piece agility set to suit your needs and add variety to training sessions.
- Lightweight, durable materials can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Paw-fect for doggos of virtually any size, and for beginner to advanced trainers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Better Sporting Dogs 5 Piece Complete Starter Dog Agility Set$149.99Chewy Price
- HDP Collapsible Agility Dog Training Tunnel, Blue$42.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Hurdle$27.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Tunnel, 6.5-ft$27.11Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- GROOVYPETS Touchscreen Automatic Bark Collar Intelligent Bark Deterrent Dog Collar$45.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- PATPET 682B 1000ft Remote Dog Training Collar, Pink, Small$55.90Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Dog Agility Hurdle Cone Set, Orange/Yellow$32.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Rubber|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Agility training equipment
My boy is so happy that I bought this. The equipment is great. My only comment is that the jumps are not as wide as what appears on agility courses. It took my boy several days to figure out that he should jump over them.
Goes together without any problems,dogs seem to enjoy it, and so do I. Especially the tunnel, its the pack favorite.
Better sporting dogs 7 piece deluxe dog agility equipment set
I have had this set for about two months. I bought it for two German shepherds. They love it. It has held up good so far.
Agility for the puppy zoomies
I purchased this for my daughter as a Christmas gift, but decided to give to her at Thanksgiving. She has an extremely active, 9 month old, boxer/shepherd mix. I wish I could show you the video of him racing through it all. He loves it so much, will go out the doggie door and races through himself!