BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Duck Destiny Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Creamy chicken and duck recipe pureed into a mouth-watering, indulgent pate.
- Simple, wholesome ingredients—made without meat by-products or chicken meal.
- Over 82% moisture content provides essential liquid your fur-iend needs to be happy and keeps the texture smooth and creamy.
- Only the good stuff—no grains, gluten, carrageenan, MSG, artificial flavors, artificial colors or BPA.
- Fast food—simply slides out of the recyclable pouch!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Turkey & Tuna Tweet Me Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Whitefish Recipe Morsels in Gravy Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$45.12Chewy Price$52.56List Price$24.75Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Stir It Up! Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Wet Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Turkey & Tuna Twinkles Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$19.08Chewy Price$18.13Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Tuna Til' Then Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Lamb & Tuna Told Ya Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Tell Me! Tuna & Turkey Flavor Wet Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Bon Appetits Grain-Free Turkey Recipe Morsels in Gravy Adult Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$45.36List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Sardine & Beef in Broth Cat Food Topper, 2.8-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Tilapia Twosome Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$52.56Chewy Price$49.93Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Duck & Tuna Trickster Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Duck...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Turkey...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Turkey...||Tuna Broth, Tuna, Duck...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Dried Egg...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Tuna, Duck, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Fussy old cat LOVES this food!
My 14 1/2 year old cat, who is extremely fussy about taste and texture dives into this food with gusto! It’s similar to a pate, but a bit more moist and that is her favorite texture. It’s also great for hydration, especially for senior cats.
Since my best cat got a CKD diagnosis I am trying him on all sorts of prescription and regular foods that are low in phosphorus and sodium. Basically all of BFF's offerings meet those criteria. I wonder if I'd used this stuff his whole life if his kidneys would still be healthy today. But at least we have switched now. There are a handful of other foods that have better nutrition stats but the problem is they have gross taste or texture. BFF is the healthiest option that still gets ACTUALLY EATEN. I will teach you a bit if you're new to the brand. It lacks carrageenan, which is a good thing (no more bloody stools since we left that stuff behind) but I think it's that detail that makes BFF separate. You know- you stir it up nicely then plate it and if they don't eat right away, soon there's an offputting puddle of yellow water surrounding the dollop of pate. I have no solution to that other than replating it or wiping the water away with a paper towel, if they don't eat promptly enough. And served as it comes, the pate is too runny and flattens into a puddle itself, like pancake batter rather than a nice creamy mound like softserve ice cream. To reduce these issues I pour off a bit of the juice before stirring, to make a thicker pate. This can only be done with the pate ones like this! They come with the solids in a lump in the middle of a bunch of liquid, so it's easy to remove however much liquid you want. Though I'm sure doing this loses some nutrients, so if your cats aren't fussy don't do it. The other reason I like the way the pate comes separated solids/liquids is that BFF apparently cooks the food in the can and thus there is a big layer of brown "skin" on the bottom of the can. With the way the pate forms a lump, I can dump that out into a mug or bowl and scrape that "skin" off the lump of solids before stirring (my cats refuse food that has any bits in it!). The "in gravy" option is very similar to the pate in texture (very fine mince, not chunks at all) except when you open those the solids and liquids are mixed, so you don't have the option to drain some liquid, and digging out the "skin" is much harder. Thus I will stick to the pate ones. Yes even these pouches have the "skin" so I assume they must be baked in the plastic... maybe better to stick with cans. However when ordering online, dented cans are a worry, and the pouches are immune to that problem. I must admit, quality control is imperfect. Some batches really reek, others smell appetizing, even of the same flavor. But Chewy is great about doing a refund if you get a bad batch, and so far I've only had one bad batch out of about ten or twelve. I don't mean "bad" as in it made them ill- they simply wouldn't eat it. So I feel the risk is low. The positives of this brand massively outweigh the faults.
Awesome cat food!!
This is super high quality and slides right out of the bag. My cats all love this flavor and it has the perfect amount of calories to nourish them until their next meal. One of the best parts is that Weruva uses Tetracycle to recycle all of their pouches. My cats LOVE Weruva!
So Incredibly Stinky
This food is the stinkiest cat food I have ever smelled but I wouldn’t mind that if my senior boy liked it but he doesn’t. Back to the drawing board..
They eat it
They weren't very enthusiastic at first but now eat it without hesitation. It has been a journey trying to find healthier food that they will eat. My cats have expensive tastes
My cat loves these
My cat can be picky but he loves this! It’s nice to have a variety of flavors for him.