Bickmore Bick-1 Leather Cleaner, 8-oz bottle
About This Item
- Features a pH-balanced blend of non-alkaline cleaning agents that safely and effectively cleans finished leather.
- Made in small batches in the USA without added waxes, oils or additives.
- Foaming action removes most stains including dirt, sweat, salt, grease, food and ink stains, and spur marks.
- Ideally suited for use on tack, saddles, boots and most smooth leather products.
- Safe for use on all properly tanned leathers, and on all colors of leather including white.
Learn More About Bickmore From Our Team of Experts
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Gatsby Nylon Padded Horse Bridle Halter Bag, Royal$16.23Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Stübben Horse Saddle Cover, Blue$45.00Chewy Price$50.00List Price
- Stübben Horse Bridle Bag, Blue$25.20Chewy Price$28.00List Price
- Weaver Leather Horse Saddle Stand$89.62Chewy Price$116.89List Price
- Horze Equestrian Compact Horse Saddle Rack, Black$19.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Printed StretchX Braid n Tail Horse Bag, Flames$16.95Chewy Price
- Absorbine Leather Therapy Leather Laundry Solution Leather Fabric & Sheepskin Wash, 20-oz bottle$17.95Chewy Price$19.39List Price
- Kensington Protective Products Signature Large Tote Bag, Deluxe Black$27.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Tahoe Tack Premium Nylon Waterproof Western Horse Saddle Cover, Red$14.95Chewy Price$18.95List Price
- Fiebing's 100% Pure Neatsfoot Oil for Horses, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$14.50List Price$7.60Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Prime Neatsfoot Oil Compound for Horses, 32-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$18.75List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Farnam Leather New Deep Conditioner & Restorer, 16 oz-bottle$7.99Chewy Price$13.19List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||O-Phenyl Phenol 0.248%, Other Ingredients 99.752%.||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
Can you use this product to buff out scratch marks from dog claws on leather inside a truck?
Answer by • Jun 06, 2019
This cleaner removes most stains including dirt, sweat, salt, grease, food and ink stains, and spur marks.
Is this safe for dogs? We want to clean and protect our leather sectional. Our puppy loves to lick our leather couch and concerned he may get poisoned. If it's not safe, is there another option?
Answer by • Oct 11, 2019
This cleaner is safe to use around pet's. We recommend allowing the area to completely dry before allowing pets to come in contact. For best results, ALWAYS follow up with Bick 4 Leather Conditioner to rehydrate leather.
Will this darken a light colored saddle?
Answer by • Nov 28, 2017
When using this product always check for colorfastness in a hidden area before using.
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
By taylor on Aug 15, 2021
I had a couple saddles that were very dirty and gross. This worked perfect for getting all the dirt off and didn’t leave a film on the leather.
By Bergette on Feb 8, 2020
Fabulous leather cleaner
one of the best leather cleaners for saddles / halters / couches and shoes!