Big Barker 4" Orthopedic Sleek Dog Crate Pad
About This Item
- Orthopedic crate pad is made with 4 inches of high-quality foam and designed to fit most standard crates.
- Top 2 inches is H10 comfort foam that gently molds arounds your dog’s pressure points.
- Bottom 2 inches is H24 support foam, which provides orthopedic support and keeps his joints off the hard bottom.
- Covered in 100% waterproof, military-grade fabric that is highly tear resistant and keeps color in the sun. Wipe away liquid without staining or smelling!
- Made in America by experts craftsmen and easy to wash by removing the cover and putting in the washing machine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Sand, 42-in$35.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Memory Foam Dog Crate Pad, Gray$71.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 48-In$36.99Chewy Price
- Dr. Gabby Wild Blanket & Leopard Print Dog Crate Mat, Black, Small$18.99Chewy Price
- Dog Gone Smart Dirty Dog Cushion Dog Pad, Brown, Small$28.53Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Paxton Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Blue / White Fleece, Large$53.49Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- DealPet Dreams Sleep-eez Classic Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Denim, 42-in$49.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Corner Bolster Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Teal, 24-in$14.71Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Double Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Powder Blue, 30-in$15.11Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Brown, Medium$30.95Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Frisco Dog Crate Mat, Dark Gray, 22-in$14.39Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Foam||Foam||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Features||Machine-washable, Waterproof, Orthopedic, Chew-resistant||Cooling||—||—||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable|
|Bed Feature||—||—||Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Machine-washable, Water-resistant||—|
|Cover Material||—||—||Velvet, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
Not a good purchase
I bought the bed because of the information indicating it bed was made for aggressive chewers. The first time my dog was placed on the bed in the crate she had the material ripped and the stuffing all over the place
comfy but tore fast
Really great dog bed in terms of comfort for our 55lb mutt. Best one by far. But he began to tear foam out of one corner on day 2 and I can’t fix it much beyond popping some back in and hand sewing the seam. He keeps reopening it once or twice a week. I’m pretty sad about it because the bed will clearly last on the order of months, not years. Not worth the $150.
$160.00 down the drain
This is what I came home to after a quick trip to do grocery shopping. Ridiculous!
Size not as advertised
I ordered the small crate pad with the stated size of 27"x18"x4" and it is actually 24"x18"x4" so now it won't fit in the crate I ordered. Very frustrating. Haven't been able to have our pup try it out yet since it doesn't fit so I don't know how durable it will be.
The best crate pad
Our 60lB pit mix has gone through at least four other brand name crate pads since we adopted him. The first he chewed as a puppy, nothing to be done there (no bed is chew proof if your dog is determined enough) but he outgrew that stage and since then the other pads have just not held up with nightly use. They sink and become thin and uncomfortable within months. This crate pad however, not a dent in a year! Not even close.Looks like the day we got it. We noticed a difference in his sleep immediately. He sleeps much more soundly and dosen't wake up to reposition himself as much. He was unsure of it for a couple of days- its taller and stiffer then previous pads so he was hesitant about getting in to the crate but quickly overcame that. We recently stopped crating him and repurposed this pad into his favorite bolster bed from Frisco. I doubt we will need to replace it anytime soon but if we do I hope that Big Barker makes a three or four sided couch styled bed. Those are Lou's favorite! Pro tip- We covered our crate pad completely with a soft fleece blanket. It protected the pad from accidents -including one extremely bad tummy and was softer to the touch then the durable cover. Which we have never had to do more then spot clean.
Not chewed up
The longest a crate pad has lasted in the past is three hours. This is great with no tags or stitching to attract attention and very comfortable as well. Highly recommend.
Great Dog Bed!
This is the second Big Barker bed that I've purchased. The first one was at least ten years old. It provides good support for an old dog. This bed is durable and the cover is washable.
Didn’t last 2 days
My 25 lb Whippet puppy tore a giant hole in this product within 2 days of receiving it. It didn’t tear on the seam, she was able to tear a hole in the surface of the cover. She’s not a particularly agressive chewer. Definitely not the quality I was expecting for the price.
Big Barkers are excellent
The Big Barker crate pads are fantastic. My 2 pups love them. They don’t loose their shape or fullness. They stand up to my 2 heavy chewers
My dogs love these beds!
My dogs are much happier in their crates with these beds. Good investment for dogs that need to be crated during the day!