Big Barker Jr. Headrest Edition Orthopedic Pillow Bed
About This Item
- Orthopedic foam bed is made with high-quality, American foam for dogs under 50 pounds.
- Designed to keep 90% of its original shape and loft for an entire decade. No flattening!
- Supportive foam is calibrated to contour and mold perfectly to your dog’s body and relieve pressure points.
- Extremely effective in eliminating joint pain and increasing your dog’s overall comfort.
- Handcrafted in the USA with a built-in headrest and machine washable, removable microfiber cover.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pendleton Mount Rainier National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Small$99.00Chewy Price$133.99List Price
- Pendleton Grand Canyon National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$169.99Chewy Price$225.99List Price
- Pendleton Glacier National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Medium$119.99Chewy Price$151.99List Price
- Pendleton Rocky Mountain National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$169.00Chewy Price$225.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Overstuffed Dog & Cat Sofa, Hot Fudge, X-Large$203.99Chewy Price$258.99List Price
- Pendleton Harding Petnapper Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$149.00Chewy Price$196.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Deluxe Hudson Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Tan, Medium$66.99Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Microsuede Cozy Cave Dog & Cat Bed, Anthracite, Large$114.95Chewy Price$138.99List Price
- MidWest Double-Thick Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Gray, X-Large$89.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- Pendleton Yakima Camp Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Umber, Small$119.00Chewy Price$160.99List Price
- Big Barker 4" Orthopedic Sleek Dog Crate Pad, Tan, Extra Large$259.95Chewy Price
- Pendleton Grey Stewart Kuddler Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Large$210.00Chewy Price$244.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Waterproof...|
|Cover Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Fleece, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Not Like The Senior
We’ve had the Big Barker ‘Senior’ for over 8 years and it’s the perfect dog bed. It’s still just as wonderful as the day it arrived. The Junior version is awful! It’s VERY thin and our dogs won’t even lie on it. Very disappointed.
Sturdy and comfortable
I bought this bed for my 15 year old 50# dog with arthritis. He seems to find it comfortable, and the fabric has withstood repeated scratching. He used to tear all his beds apart until I bought "chew proof" beds. He is too old for that now, but I believe the fabric can withstand a lot of punishment. Yet it feels soft. The fabric does attract loose fur so I vacuum the bed occasionally.
Excellent craftsmanship - only 1 problem...
If your dog is used to 3-sided beds which make them feel snug & secure, this might be rejected by them. It’s super-well constructed, love that it’s made in the US. Excellent quality foam. But the design needs to have (higher, maybe) bumpers on ALL 3 sides. Either that, or start your dog out on these from the get-go so they don’t miss the enclosure of a sided/deeper bed.
Great, but one small issue
My small dog is 13 and has worsening arthritis. He loves the bed and is comfortable for hours when I lay him on it. It’s a great size in terms of width and length. He gets off easily, but never gets back on on his own, because the 4 inches is even a little too high for him to want to climb up. For reference he is about 11in tall and 18in long and 10lbs.
Well made bed
This is a well-made bed, offers great support. Unfortunately my beagle girl prefers her other doggie bed which is softer and more plush. Just didn’t work out for her..
The best bed EVER!
So ill start by saying my dog has never liked dog beds. He is stricly a kitchen floor and then at night human bed. Ive always tried to buy him fluffy comfy beds throughout his life with no success. Unfortunately lately with his old age of 10 and him having bad arthritis I decided to gice this bed a try instead of another i was going to try. I AM so extremely glad i got this one. For thw first time ever he has shown intrest. He sleeps like a baby and its so light that I bring it upstairs and downstairs for him when he is on either floor. It is firm like he likes but also therapeutic for his achey joints. The price reflects in ths product. Im so glad chewy is here to supply great products foe my old man.
Best bed ever
These beds are perfect! We had a large one for our last dog whom has passed. Now we have two dogs and have a large and small dog so we needed a new small bed.
She loves it!
Super soft and supportive. My dog hasn't had any issues with joint pain.
Very comfortable and supportive. The built in pillow is a nice touch.
Big Barker Bed
Disappointed in this product. Not as good as the full size beds. Either cover is too big or foam has not expanded enough.