Bimeda Bimectin Paste 1.87% Horse Supplement, 0.21-oz tube
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ivermectin 1.87%||Active Ingredient: Ivermectin 1.87%.||Pyrantel Pamoate.||Pyrantel pamoate 3.60 gm.|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables|
About This Item
- This equine oral horse wormer comes in a 0.21-oz tube.
- Delivers broad-spectrum parasite control.
- Comes in a syringe for easy and accurate dosing.
- Has the yummy apple flavor that horses love.
- Helps treat and control a wide variety of parasites in horses.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
How many grams of ivermectin are in each tube?
Answer by • Sep 03, 2020
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 pound horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg invermectin per pound of body weight. Each weight marking on the syring plunger delivers enough paste to treat 20 pounds of mody weight.
Be the first to recommend this product.