Bio-Groom Bio-Med Coal Tar Veterinary Strength Dog Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Makes an effective bath time treatment for sidekicks with skin disorders.
- Contains pharmaceutical ingredients to nourish and heal damaged skin and coats.
- Cleans coats without staining, leaving them smoother and more manageable.
- Shampoo has a mild base that’s gentle to skin and matted fur.
- Helps temporarily relieve flaking and itching caused by seborrheic dermatitis.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Alpha Tech Pet Inc. PetSuds Probiotic Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$22.49Chewy Price$21.37Autoship Price
- OleyHemp OH! Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price
- Ikaria Nurture Shea Butter Scent Dog & Cat Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$11.03Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Ikaria Comfort Sandalwood Vanilla & Basmati Rice Water Scent Waterless Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$57.30Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Ikaria Retreat Rose & Sweet Milk Scent Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$58.21Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Stazko Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal$79.00Chewy Price$75.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Coal Tar 0.5% Anti-Seborrheic Dermatitis., Inactive Ingredients Water, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate...||Dead Sea Minerals, Dead Sea Mud, Coconut Oil...||Water, Sodium Laurel Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Deionized Water, Ammonium Laury Sulfate, Cocamidoprophy Hydroxylamine...||Organic Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Water, Saponified Organic Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate), Saponified Organic Coconut Oil (Sodium Cocoate)...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||—||Itch & Redness Remedy||—||Skin & Coat Health, Shedding Control||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Amazing product. Just follow the instructions to get the best results. In my case, 3 baths in one week to resolve my dog allergy. (Do not use other products like dog perfume, it can affect the product efficiency) Strongly recommended.
Shampoo No Help
Our dog is itching like crazy so I was told to get coal tar shampoo and it would help. I bathe my dog in it and it has not seem to help.