Bird Houses by Mark Chateau Wren Bird House
About This Item
- Features a 1 ⅛-inch hole designed to attract the house wren, a curious and lively addition to your yard.
- Decorated with cedar roofing, tree trim and a varying tree and leaf decoration for a one-of-a-kind cozy nesting spot.
- Ventilation and drainage openings help your feathered friend stay comfortable and dry.
- Bottom can be removed for convenient cleaning between nesting seasons.
- Includes hanging chain for easy placement in your yard.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bird Houses by Mark Cedar Wren Bird House$22.12Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Zingz & Thingz Yacht Club Bird House$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Sheer Guard Bird Cage Skirt, Aqua, Small$10.19Chewy Price
- Zingz & Thingz Bass Lake Lodge Bird House$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Zingz & Thingz Little White Chapel Bird House$26.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Glitzhome Distressed Solid Wood Cottage Birdhouse, Blue$36.99Chewy Price
- Pop's Birding Company The Original Bird Swing, Black$12.99Chewy Price
- Galapagos Shack Deco Birdhouse, Fresh Green$19.99Chewy Price
- Glitzhome Distressed Solid Wood Church Bird House, 11.81-in$26.20Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Glitzhome Hanging Two-Tiered Flowers Distressed Wood Bird House, 14.45-in$24.74Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Glitzhome Distressed Solid Wood Bird House, 13.23-in$22.90Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Wren||Wild Bird, Wren||Wild Bird, Wren||Wild Bird, Wren||Wild Bird|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Love the wren house gave it to our neighbors so they can enjoy the birds like I do. I have 10 bird houses in my yard and love watching them work in their houses and raise the young. House is well constructed and comes with information about the birds. My neighbor was so happy and hopefully will get a wren family to her yard. House was packed very well. Thank you Chewy.
Okay for a mass produced item
You get what you pay for. If you want a modest quality birdhouse, these serve the purpose. They do not withstand the change in seasons very well. You can plan on replacing once a year if you want it to look nice. The paint fades fast. It is cheaper than buying a handmade local one though so it has it advantages. Just don't expect top quality from a machine milled house
Chateau Wren and Cedar Wren Houses
Purchased both of these houses which are basically the same with slightly different cosmetic features. Looks like they will serve the intended purpose, but I am a little skeptical about how their roofs will hold up. The "wood shingles" are rather thin, so I hope they hold up to the elements.
Love this birdhouse! Great craftsmanship! Can't wait until the birds nest in it!
While the workmanship is a little on the rough side shortly after I hung it in the yard little wrens were busy building a nest inside.
product was broken
the decorations on the front of this bird house had broken off before i took it out of the box. Other than that, it's a cute little birdhouse. Hope the birdhouse will survive until spring.