Turn your yard into a bustling hub for local birds with the Bird Houses by Mark Fly Thru Cedar Bird Feeder. You can load this platform feeder with seed, suet cakes, corn and other foods your feathered friends crave. The pitched roof and drainage holes help keep your selection dry and tasty. It’s also made with western red cedar, a long-lasting, rot-resistant wood with a natural finish. The flat bottom and fly-through design make this feeder perfect for mounting on a pole in your yard or garden. Watch on as even the most shy birds stop by to visit your new friendly feeder!
- Open, fly-through feeder helps attract shy birds to your yard.
- Fill with seed, suet cakes, corn or whichever feed your feathered friends prefer.
- Easy to fill feeder features four open sides and a flat bottom ideal for pole mounting.
- Roof and drainage holes help keep food dry and tasty.
- Made with western red cedar, a rot-resistant wood that provides a natural look without additional finishing.
†Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills.
Shop Cold-Weather Essentials
See all items by Bird Houses by Mark