Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Max Growth Large Pellet Fish Food, 40-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This recipe is crafted with top-quality ingredients to provide your pet with an efficient and well-balanced diet for spring through fall.
- The fishmeal-based recipe features protein-rich components like fish oil, vitamin C, plants and other key minerals.
- Designed to enhance your goldfish or koi’s overall shape and growth in a quick amount of time.
- Improves color vibrancy so your finned friend truly stands out in any pond or aquarium.
- Floating pellets best suit natural eating habits and the large size is specifically made for bigger mouths.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cobalt Aquatics Ultra Goldfish Color Pellets Slow Sinking Fish Food, 16.7-oz bottle$32.28Chewy Price$39.69List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Ultra Goldfish Pellets Floating Fish Food, 14-oz bottle$24.95Chewy Price$32.49List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Ultra Smartemia Floating & Sinking Granule Fish Food, 18.5-oz bottle$19.91Chewy Price$107.87List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Ultra Marine Jumbo Feeder Floating Fish Food, 13.5-oz bottle$19.79Chewy Price$43.40List Price
- Dennerle Shrimp King Color Granules Shrimp Food, 1.2-oz$17.75Chewy Price
- Dennerle Shrimp King Snow Pops Shrimp Food, 1.4-oz bag$15.48Chewy Price$17.75List Price
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Gold-N Medium Pellet Fish Food, 40-lb bag$157.81Chewy Price$149.92Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Legacy Variety Mix Floating Pellets & Sticks Koi & Goldfish Food, 11-oz jar$14.95Chewy Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Legacy Cold Weather Floating Pellets with Wheat Germ Koi & Goldfish Food, 12-oz jar$11.95Chewy Price$14.94List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Legacy Summer Staple Floating Pellets with Color Enhancer Koi & Goldfish Food, 2-lb jar$25.95Chewy Price$24.65Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Legacy Growth & Energy Floating Pellets with Color Enhancer Koi & Goldfish Food, 2.25-lb jar$25.73Chewy Price$25.95List Price$24.44Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Premium Goldfish Flakes Fish Food, 5-oz bottle$12.18Chewy Price$16.21List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Premium Menhaden Fish Meal, Rice Bran, Wheat Flour...||Premium Menhaden Fish Meal, Rice Bran, Wheat Flour...||Premium Quality Menhaden Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Shrimp Meal...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal...|
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Not for my fish
I recently had to restock on fish food. Since wardley was marked as no longer available we decided to try this one. I should have started with a smaller bag to test if but my fish will not eat it. I'm guessing it's due to the size difference but I'm not 100% sure. As usually Chewy had it to my door almost as quick as I could have ran uptown to get some. BUT FedEx for some reason destroys everything they touch somehow the bag ended up busted in the box but the box was sturdy enough it did keep it all inside.
Good food reasonably priced
I have used this food for years. Not happy about the price increase but it is still one of the better priced foods on the market. P.s. Does not cloud water
Don't buy this Koi food, cloud the pond seriously.
I fed my Koi with Tetra Koi food for a long time, that's good Koi food. The Blackwater koi food is a new product on Chewy.com, so I think that should be given a shot, since the Chewy.com trust it. I bought this 40-Ib bag food. I feed my koi for two weeks, the Koi is okay to eat it, BUT the water become cloud and cloud, finally, the Koi no longer eat this food today. I almost can not see the koi at the bottom of the pond, there is 5 feet deep of my pond. I never overfeed the Koi, I have experience of Koi for 5 years.
Great koi food
I have been feeding my fish this food for several years, and they are very healthy. I do not have a problem with it clouding water at all, so I don’t know what the other reviewer is having issues with. Perhaps just an overabundance of algae. My koi are about 32” in size, so this also helps them grow well.