Blue Buffalo Freedom Adult Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 12-pack of 12.5-ounce cans.
- Starts with real pieces of high-quality lamb.
- Serve as a special treat, mixed-in with other food or as an entree.
- Formulated with complex carbohydrates to promote an active lifestyle.
- Does not contain any wheat, grain, by-product meals, corn, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Wolf Creek Stew Chunky Chicken Stew Grain-Free Adult Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$36.00Chewy Price$45.00List Price$34.20Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe Red Meat Dinner Senior Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$36.00Chewy Price$45.00List Price$34.20Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Wolf Creek Stew Savory Salmon Stew Grain-Free Adult Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$36.00Chewy Price$45.00List Price$34.20Autoship Price
- Merrick Chunky Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Big Texas Steak Tips Dinner, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$47.76Chewy Price$53.88List Price$43.04Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Small Breed Adult Wet Dog Food, 3.5-oz, case of 12$25.30Chewy Price$29.88List Price$24.04Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Small Breed Adult Wet Dog Food, 3.5-oz, case of 12$27.48Chewy Price$29.88List Price$26.11Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Grain-Free Chicken & Turkey Recipe Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz, case of 12$35.76Chewy Price$35.77List Price$33.82Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Grain-Free Red Meat Recipe Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$67.96Chewy Price$71.54List Price$64.56Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Wolf Creek Stew Hearty Duck Stew Grain-Free Adult Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$37.04Chewy Price$45.00List Price$35.19Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Wolf Creek Stew Hearty Beef Stew Grain-Free Adult Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$36.00Chewy Price$45.00List Price$34.20Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Recipe Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$74.78Chewy Price$78.72List Price$71.04Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Chicken & Sweet Potato Formula Shreds Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$52.32Chewy Price$49.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Chicken, Chicken Broth...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Lamb, Chicken Broth, Beef Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Liver...||Beef, Chicken, Beef Broth...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Lamb, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||—||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
This is the 2nd case order in which there have been many dented cans that I threw out.
Moist Lamb Freedom
A watery product but our dog tears it up. We mix it with chicken for added body.
Disappointed with ingredients
I have a dog with many allergies. Lamb is one of themes he tolerates. He also has some other health issues which require medication. WE try to 'hide' this in different food items. He is pretty darned smart. He refuses pill pockets, won't eat any soft treats, is suspicious of cheeses, chews that with his front teeth now (really a very smart German Shepherd) so I resorted to hiding these pills in canned food. I have to buy food that is Lamb meat only or red meat only (I have gotten away with beef from Blue). I found this Grain Free Lamb and thought - Yeah! Nope - Lamb, then Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water and Chicken Liver. So 3 out of the top 5 ingredients are CHICKEN. I just think this is 'false labeling'. I'm also sending this directly to Blue to suggest they change the name of this food.
Our dogs didn’t like it
This item is not the same as the small breed cans. Chewy was out of the small breed cans of lamb so we tried this larger can. Our dogs wouldn’t eat it. It smelled different and was too mushy; almost soupy.
This recipe is very moist and my Boxer likes it. It is full of veggies, too.
Freedom canned dog food
My dog like this food and that’s all that matters.
Lamb grain free
Dogs love this flavor for a change in their routine feeding.
Completely crushed case of dog food
I recently ordered 2 - 12 count cases of canned dog food. When I received the 2 cases, the box was in perfect condition, and one of the cases of dog food was in perfect condition. However, the case of Blue Buffalo Freedom was completely destroyed. This indicates to me that it was placed in the shipping box in this condition. I am disgusted that someone in a warehouse would try shipping this product to a customer.
Redneck Dog Loves It!!!
My poor baby had severe dental problems and when I took him for care they removed all his teeth! I've always fed my guys dry food but now was forced to move to canned. I tried a few different brands and flavors but returned to the canned version of his dry food. The nutrition reviews on Blue Buffalo canned food are great and Axon agrees! He loves his new dinner and I am happy he's still getting great nutrition.
wish it was also weight management
my German Shepherd wouldn't eat in the morning with his other can food. when I switched to this he now eats as soon as I put the dish down. His ear allergy (constant itching) may have been caused by eating beef so I wanted to try something else. so far so good